Weiss sent them a warning glare as the two elves ran out.

North:" You're here, Snowflake." he said with a welcoming smile on his face.

Weiss was moving her eyes to see Cadmus waving at her with a joyful smile on her face, Morpheus nodding and Ostara scoffing in despise.

North holds outhis arms to welcome to Weiss.

Weiss:"........................."

North then cleared his troath, before speaking up again.

North:" I hope the Yetis treated you well." he said with a bright smile.

Weiss:" Yes, about that I don't like to get grab against my will. So-" she pointed her index finger outside as North look up to see his Yeti workers frozen into Ice statues.

North laughed akwardly as Ostara just shook her head.

Cadmus then flew towards Weiss.

Cadmus:" Hello, Weiss!!! I've heard a lot about you. And your teeth!!!" she yelled happily as Weiss looked at her with a cold stare.

Weiss:" Stay away from my teeth." she warned Cadmus as Cadmus flew back and rubbed her hair akwardly.

Weiss:" Is anyone telling me why I'm here?" she asked.

Morpheus raised his staff as a bunch of images shows up.

Weiss:"That's not really helping. But thanks. I musta done something really bad to get you four together. Am I on the naughty list?" she asked.

North:" Oh, no you're as perfect as always." he said with a loud laughter as he pulled out the list as Weiss always appeared on the Good List.

Ostara:" As always." she said as she was disgusted by Weiss extreme and absolute perfection in everything.

North:" I will tell you what this is all about so open up your sweet ears.............. You're a Guardian!!!" he said with a bright smile on his face.

The remaining Yetis that didn't get froze by Weiss arrival, light ceremonial torches with a whoosh. elves leap from columns, unfurling homemade, celebratory banners as they descend. Weiss brushes off a few baby teeth who try to present her with a necklace made of paper snowflakes.

North:" This is the best part!" he said with a bright smile on his face.

An elf marching band strikes up, marching into the room. Two Yetis move jack on to a designated spot on the floor. Weiss looks down to find an elf pointing at her white heels. The elf then directs his attention to two approaching elves, carrying a pair of ceremonial boots.

A Yeti hands North an old large book. North blows off the dust, opens it, and begins clearing his throat. Weiss eyes narrow as she scans the room: The mini teeth fairies continue to fawn, Morpheus and Cadmus's smiling, Ostara's apathetic, and North looks on with pride.

Weiss eyes started glowing before she spoke up.

Weiss:" Stop it." she said coldly as the entire room was covered in ice.

The Guardians were unaffected, but the same couldn't be said about the elves and the Yetis.

Weiss:" Will becoming a Guardian be of any help to what I am looking for?" she asked to North.

North:" Of course it will, Music-" he was then interrupted by Weiss cold stare as it started freezing even more to the point the Guardians were starting to feeling it.

Weiss:" I don't want to be a Guardian, unless I get what I want." she said with a cold stare.

Ostara:" The door is right there." she pointed as Cadmus glared at Ostara's hostility for Weiss.