Sun Wukong tilted his head.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" This age is meant to fall either way. But this one event is going to be historical." he said as slowly a smirk appeared on his face as his eyes started glowing bright golden.

Ao Zi Ma then unleash a burst of power seemingly erasing Sun WUkong from existence.

Huanglong eyes widen before Sun Wukong casually returned like nothing ever happened.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" Ao Zi Ma!! Ao Zi Ma!!! No, No, No you Lizard Stench. We don't treat allies like that." he said while waving his index finger in disapproval and shaking his head.

Ao Zi Ma eyes were glowing bright golden mixed with orange as he was growling trying to control his anger.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" Dragon King Ao Zi Ma, I think you have a little bit of memory lost but don't you remember what happened when you last fought me once. Good thing, your wife was there." he said with a taunt.

Ao Zi Ma:" A nosy demon as always. You deserve your reputation. No one could trick other than yourself. The order of the Gods is finished. We all won't have our tails stepped on again. Once I have gathered all the power necessary  and added them to Huanglong powers, He will be able to destroy the circle for once and create a New World." he said.

Sun Wukong then started grinning.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" New World? So that's the reason you're bringing and tearing everything down on Remnant. There is no new world. You gotta live with what you have. You shouldn't fear the power of the 10 Gods, but the 5 Primordials themselves. They are the real deal." he said.

Ao Zi Ma:" And the moment those 5 are in total destruction up there. How could they handle me? Besides who dare testify against me? Just like plants, people need to be weeded. If the grass wont bend when a strong wind blows over it, then I'll have to mow it down." he said.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" So, brutal. Ruthless." he said in amusement.

Ao Zi Ma:" How else will my new order be imposed?" he asked him.

Sun Wukong then started laughing.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:"  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IMPOSED!!!!!" he said before Ao Zi sensed a loud crashing sound.

This made the three curious and wondering what it was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the Dragon King palace Blake Belladonna was seen holding her katana as her army of demons was standing behind her cheering.

Hearing such a thing, Huanglong got pissed off as Sun Wukong noticed it.

Ao Zi Ma:" I don't have the Dragon Pearl, yet. Stay here, Huanglong. You're my pride and joy." he said as Huanglong eyes widen as Ao Zi Ma went to leave.

Huanglong:" Father!!!! I........ I love you. Don't die by her hands. Swear to bring her dead corpse here." he said with a sad expression on his face.

Ao Zi Ma:"........................... Of course." he said with a serious expression as he side glared Sun Wukong, who simply looked away with a stern expression on his face.

Sun Wukong[ Original]:" I'll watch over the kid." he said.

Ao Zi Ma then nodded.

.