Ao Zi Ma then laughed in amusement.

Ao Zi Ma:" You say that the life of your eldest was avenged, but at the cost of your 2 other brothers." he said as he got up from his throne and started walking down the stairs eyeing them with disappointment as Huanglong was worried for his 3 elder siblings.

Ao Zi Ma sight then landed on Aku.

Ao Zi Ma starred at his most loyal subordinate with hatred as he moved faster than the speed of light, grabbed Aku by the troath with his left hand and lifted him up showcasing the severe gap in power.

Huanglong, Tian Wan Xing, Yao Huang and Huon Yang were in shock.

Ao Zi Ma eyes were glowing bright golden as he choked Aku with hatred and despise.

Huanglong noticed on his left forearm  injured dragon scales.

Huanglong:" Father, you got hurt too?" he asked in shock.

Ao Zi Ma then used teleported everyone into space and then started reality warping them into an another dimension as they were now standing in chamber.

Ao Zi Ma:" Yes, once long ago. Me, the Supreme Dragon King. Even after 3,000 years. I haven't fully recovered. The Bakenekos are terrible foes, their power are incredible and they show no mercy. They've killed gods and demons. Men, women, children, they don't care. They would be able to kill their own parents without thinking. The most dangerous of all of them is called Himari. " he said as he dropped Aku and stomp on his back.

Yao Huan:" So in the past, she managed to hurt you?" he asked in shock.

Ao Zi Ma:" Yes, and she took your mother from us. No matter how powerful we both are, the daughter of a God will always come up on top. Three thousand years ago, I joined with the forces of Rushu agreed to stop fighting one another. We united and forced Himari into committing Seppuku on herself for her crimes. But even after her death, her soul escaped our trap and was looking for the right owner for her powers. Everyone believes we dragons exterminated all the yokais. But that is false, because of Tamamo no Mae, the Kitsune had them protected for decades reincarnating over and over. So we for 3,000 years have been looking for a method to purge the demons once for all and create our own Heaven on Remnant. But sadly, Himari finded the right now and she's planning her revenge. You've provoked her too much!!!!" he said making the 4 remaining children of the Dragon King shocked.

Ao Zi Ma then summoned his blade made of darkness as he pointed it at Aku's neck.

Huo Yan:" Without our revenge!! What kind of Dragon Princes are we?!?" he yelled in anger as Ao Zi Ma yelled at him back.

Ao Zi Ma:" BE SILENT!!!" he yelled with an overwhelming aura as Huon Yan, Tian Wan Xing, Yao Huang were now on their knees while Huanglong was standing firm.

Ao Zi Ma then raised his blade made of darkness and stab Aku through his neck.

Ao Zi Ma:" Now, begone." he said as Aku eyes turned pitch black as black blood came out of his mouth and eyes, his skin turning grey with black veins before turning into black dust.