Hatchiko:" Yeah, I felt that. It's like 1,000,000,000 leagues under the sea!" he said as he pulled out his katana as the barrier started reaching back for the outside of the water until something huge and fast struck it sending the barrier flying out of the water of the sea.

The Belladonna group yelled in fear as Húlí grew a large tail and saved the surbordinates.

Húlí body started growing in size as other 8 Tails appeared, meaning that she reached her Nine Tails form.

Blake turned into her Demon Cat and used her magic to make her able to walk on the water.

A White Giant Snake came out the water of the sea making Blake growled.

Blake:" You...." she said in despise, however what happened next shocked Blake even more as a Green Giant Snake came out the water aswell.

" she said in despise, however what happened next shocked Blake even more as a Green Giant Snake came out the water aswell

Húlí:" Oh, you sure was not lying kitten." she said as Blake was shock to see that the White Giant Snake had a companion since in the future this companion was not present.

Blake:" You two move out the way, we're here to retrieve the relic and the paper scroll." she warned the two Giant Snakes.

The Green Giant Snake just grinned at Blake.

Green Giant Snake:" I'm sorry, but no one is reaching down there..... This is our land......" the Green Giant snake said.

White Giant Snake:" Please, you should move to another place..." the White Giant Snake in a gentle tone.

Húlí:" Sorry, you overgrown Reptiles. We came a long way here-" she was then interrupted by White Giant Snake.

White Giant Snake:" That is selfish of you. You're dooming the world with your actions. Let the course of time happen." the White Giant Snake said referring to Blake.

Blake:" You........ What do you know? That we don't know?" she asked to the White Giant Snake.

The Giant Beasts were about to attack each other, until Hatchiko yelled.

Hatchiko:" STAND DOWN!!!! WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!" he yelled while sitting on top of the Nine Tail Fox.

Green Giant Snake:" You were about to take a the relic of Creation and you think we'll let you take it from under our noses?!? You're committing robbery!!!!! That's why it's our work to sent off intruders......" the Green Giant Snake said.