Eirene:" I doubt that to be honest, what did you do this time?" she asked in a bored tone.

- Eirene, Queen of Vacuo -

Húlí:" Nothing in particular, I'm just here to ask you for something? I'm going to need 'that'..." she said causing Eirene eyes to turn bright red as she summoned 180 glowing red daggers and pointed each of them at Volpina.

Eirene:" Are you kidding me? Why would I give you my most valuable weapon? You out of all people? Not a chance......" she said as Húlí talked again.

Húlí:" Hold on, Hold on your majesty!!!! That's not for me!!!! That's for my friend with the cat ears!!!" she said looking at Blake as Blake eyes widen before turning into a pissed off expression as the daggers were pointed at her.

Blake then go on to explain her reasons to the Queen and why she needs those.

Eirene was denying at first, but then after being informed of the Belladonna bravery and good deeds she decided to entrust Blake, not Húlí, with the Relic of Destruction and the hidden scroll.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Another year passed as the Belladonna group reached the Kingdom of Atlas also known back then as Yamdrok,which was underwater.

Blake doesn't have a nice experience with water and the sea, that's why Volpina had to create a forcefield for everyone to get in the water.

Húlí:" Oh, I really wished we took a swim.." she said in  a teasing tone causing Blake to get mad at her.

Blake:" SHUT UP!! You don't know what lurk in these waters..." she said as she would never forgive the fear she felt from the White Giant Snake and never wanted to face it again.

As she said it she felt a presence in the water as she groanned in annoyence.

Blake:" Talk about bad timing..... Do you feel that?" she asked to Hatchiko.