Mitsuri was in awe by the six eggs inside of the wooden box.

Mitsuri:" OOh, what can they do?" she asked with sparkles in her eyes.

Villager 5:" Well, we don't know. But, if we take these eggs to the capital, we could get ourselves 5 billion Liens for these." he said with a prideful smile across his face as Mitsuri gasped in shock.

Mitsuri:" 5 billion Liens?!? With that amount you could buy yourselves 3 empires." she said in shock.

Villager 2:" The Grandmaster wants these legendary eggs to display in his palace to see." he said with a smile on his face.

Mitsuri:" A-As a sideshow? B-But, still if you don't know where these eggs are from. Maybe these eggs are of an ancient Divine Beast." she said as she was worried of the origins of the eggs and what this could've caused.

Villager 3:" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh, you're so sweet Mitsuri. Maybe these eggs are just for show off because they look pretty." he said laughing about the situation.

Mitsuri sighed before she heard a sound coming from the back as a fron appear on her face.

Mitsuri:" Oh..... just a moment...." she said as she went to the back of the bar to spot someone going through her stuff.

Veins appeared on Mitsuri forehead as she proceeded to overpower the thief.

Mitsuri:" Hatchiko!!!!!!! You were just taking money from my purse again, weren't you?!?!" she yelled angrily at the person named Hatchiko.

Hatchiko:" AAAAAAAAH, stop Mitsuri!!!!!!! Lend your big brother some Liens!!!!!! I'll pay you back!!!!!" he said.

- Hatchiko, Gambler and Thief of the Capital -

Mitsuri:" HOW ABOUT YOU STOP GAMBLING!!!! THAT WOULD HELP!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY YOU OWE ME ALREADY?!?!?!?!?! THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO STEAL FROM ME....... I WILL COLLECT WHAT'S MINE BY SELLING YOUR ORGANS!!!!!! IF YOU CAN'T PAY ME BACK, I'M GOING TO SHAKE YOU DOWN FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT ON YOU!!!! CLOTHES INCLUDED!!!!!!" she yelled as she proceeded to remove her sandal and beat her own older brother with it.

The Villagers that were standing outside the bar sweatdropped.

Villager 4:" W-Well, Mitsuri thanks for the food! We'll just leave the payment here on the table." he said as him and the others left.

However what they didn't know was that Hatchiko heard their little chat about the eggs they have found and he planned to take them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.