Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 5#

Start from the beginning

 So Joan will use it all her life.

Uralus being famous for using in the affairs of other Gods under the pretext that he is the strongest. One day he'll go pay a visit to Salem, who was now became the embodiment of evil and was living in the Grimm World,  soon as she saw him felt nothing more than anger as she went to attack the God. Only to be easily defeated by one stomp of the powerful God. However due to his overconfidence in his power the God, unfortunentely for Salem, decided to go too far against Salem......and this act.......caused the creation of a powerful being.....so powerful that even the Gods were fearing its existence......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Joan Arc, she is a legendary warrior, daughter of the beutiful Isabelle and of the Mighty Uralus. She lived many adventures and fought increasingly powerful enemies never imagined she would one day meet an opponent able to overcome her  just with a wave of the hand.

The evil opponent and forgotter who with his birth had breached Rule of Gods. 'None of the divinities of Remnant are allowed to have love affairs.' However that didn't stop the Uralus to committ such atrocity by taking advantage of his power on the Evil Witch Salem and against her will.....gave birth to a powerful evil creature, able to turn the world upside down.

Before even giving the chance of the newborn to rise up, the God Sadida....

One of the Gods of Remnant. He and his disciples serve Black Magic and he was among the ten Gods who discovered Remnant, he is the plant God par excellence.

Sadida rips the infant into 9 parts infront of the mother's eyes, which was Salem, and imprisoned them in differents Divine masks before hide them secretely on the world of Remnant.

But one day, a Crocodile Faunus named Tock, who was an assassin and associate of Salem and her inner circle, was sent to find the masks and bring them back to the Grimm World. And after she managed to complete that mission, Salem managed to rebuilt her child back into pieces and planned her revenge.

The courageous God was then charged with destroying his illegitimate child to save and guarantee peace to the world of Remnant.....But this was going to be more complicated than expected......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In a arctic, there were now three figures standing and they were Joan Arc, after the battle against Salem and losing her family, which was all a set up so that one of Rushu's last living brothers, could've bonded with her becoming one......The Avatar of Destruction........