Blake:"Okay, Ironwood wants Y / n, Jaune, Oscar and Ruby. And if she doesn't, Remnant will be  gone ... as if it didn't already. How do we solve this tragedy?" she asked.

Willow:"He was influenced by the Eliacube, and we still don't know where my little Whitley went. I hope by the will of the Gods that he is well .."

Oscar:"Not to mention that Salem won't take long to reform his army."

Weiss:"Oh......So .... it's impossible." she said with an emotionless look on her face.

Ilia:"Seen? If our great 'heroine' with the ready answer was still alive, she would have given us a little more motivation and maybe some ideas. And maybe he could have stopped the General from his madness."

Vernal:"But shut up, you are a coward. You would have tried to escape if we hadn't stopped you. And you have no right to tell your bullcrap in here, you selfish bi-" she was then interrupted by Jaune.

Jaune:"Can we try to collaborate with each other? Ironwood is not on Salem's side, and just complicated and-" he was then interrupted by Y/n who then glared at Oscar.

Y/n:".............Oh, look who decided to come back after all this time....took a nice vacation didn't you......grandpa Ozma?"

Ruby eyes widen before flashing into anger as she clentch her fists.

Oscar then gulped before Ozpin then took over his body.

Ruby:"After all this time ... have you decided to let yourself be revived only in a critical situation?!?!?" she said as she slowly approached Ozpin, before Blake then grabbed her arm pulling her back.

Ozpin:"Doubts, worries and distrust will get us nowhere."

Ruby:"Many innocent people died because of you !!!!! Weiss lost her brother and sister, ugly son of-"

Blake:"RUBY!!!"

Ruby:"We are at exactly the same point. Nothing has changed!!!!! We got dirty for weeks and weeks, while you were in there getting a sleep !!!!! I will break your face !!!!!!" she yelled as Blake was pulling her back with a  little struggle as Y/n sighed before glaring at Ozpin and then left to see how the others were holding, since some of team were still injured from the previous fights as Jaune followed her.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune was now using his  Aura Amp to restore Yang's aura as he looked at Y/n.

Jaune:"I'm glad you're okay." he said with smile on his face before he then finished restoring Yang's aura.

Yang then woke up as she start rubbing her head.

Yang:"What a blow I took. it is one of the few times that I have taken them and I have not given them for a good reason. Don't worry Jauney Boy, I got hurt doing what I always do. Yang 'the Badass Dragon' has struck again." she said in happiness before getting up of the bed and started stretching her muscles while Jaune and Y/n were talking.

Y/n:"I am happier that you are here and not in the other world."she said with a smile however she noticed that Jaune stopped smiling.

Jaune:"It never occurred to you to see what it is that you have not been physically involved in and yet you recognize those places very well and what happened? I ...... I think ...... I'm not so normal. When the situation escalated, I fainted ... and then I found myself back in Remnant. I can't understand why it happens every time a strong enemy, I pass out ..... and I don't even remember what I did. It happened to you too when we went to live in that abandoned house in the snow on our way to Haven Academy. You did weird things, just like I did weird things."