Weiss:"Huh? W-What is it? What's wrong with you guys?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the explosion happened the Special Forces then regain their senses as they look up to see the pieces of the Dragon Grimm laying around the area.

As their eyes widen once they saw an ice sculpture of a woman on her knees lookinglike she was praying as Marrow then looked down.

Harriett then looked in sadness before looking at the Neon's Katt team.

Harriett:"Are you all ok?"

Neon:"Not very serious injuries."

Elm:"That is fine."

Marrow:"She ... She knew it would go like this ..... She knew it well ... and yet, she carried out the order ....." he said as he then fell on his knees as tears started coming out his eyes.

Ironwood then went to communicate with Harriett.

Ironwood:"Target annihilated, great job. Unfortunately, there is no time to celebrate. Go back to the underground immediately. There will be other problems. And bring back the Eliacube." he then stopped the communication as Harriett just sighed before shaking her head.

Harriett then look at the ice sculpture of Winter as she sighed.

Harriett:"I've never put up with her ..... but that doesn't mean she deserved this."

Elm:"We stopped it ..... but at what price?"

Vine then walked up to Marrow and tapped his shoulder.

Vine:"Come on my friend. This battle has stopped .... now we have to go home. Load the airship, we are leaving!!!!" he yelled as Neon Katt and her team nodded before looking at the ice sculpture of Winter in sadness and almost tearing up.

Neon:"Now.........How are we telling that to her sister?"

Flynt:"I don't know Katt.....I don't know....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back with Cinder she was still in her room looking at the empty wall infront her and now saying a word, until all of the sudden the door of her room opened revealing John Zatara.

John:"Do you need anything, my dear?"

Cinder:"................No."

John:"Well, this is a start. In the meantime maybe, in addition to looking at nothing, you could at least turn around and talk a little with your dad?"

Cinder:"............Talk? Yes, actually we two could talk about something. I tried to kill my little sister and take away the powers of the Fall Maiden and the Relics, I hurt many lives, I worked for Salem and yet .... you .... You !! You saved my life!! You, out of all the people!!!!! You saved me!!!! I tried to ruin your every chance to get on the way to Salem !!! And do you know what else I did?!?!? It was me!!! The!!! to be the cause of Sindella Zatara's death !!! I was the one who caused Summer Rose's death !!!! I killed the mothers of two .... little girls !!! I was the one who made them fight each other and cause their deaths !! I tricked them by Salem's hand !!!!!!!!! I'm a monster!!!!! And you know it well !!!!!! I just wanted to have control !!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU SUFFER !!!! LOOK INTO MY EYES!!! WHAT DO YOU SEE?!?!?! HUH?!?!? TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE?!?!?!?" she yelled as she grabbed him by his shirt and glare at him with glowing eyes.