.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Winter and the Special Forces, they were still facing against the Grimms.

Winter:"Now listen to me well. This landing zone needs to be kept clear for me to release my power over that deal. If we take one step back, that thing will continue to give birth to Grimm everywhere, and the city underneath will be lost. Have I been clear?"she said.

Harriett, Vine, Marrow and Elm nodded.

Harriet, Vine, Marrow and Elm:"Yes, m'am!!!" they all yelled.

Then an Atlas plane was now flying towards their direction as Flynt, Neon and the rest of their team was inside of it.

.

.

.

.

.

Neon:"Isn't it that you can think of some songs suitable for the occasion?" she said feeling kinda scared after seeing how huge the Dragon Grimm was.

Flynt just shook his head.

Flynt:"I don't think there are any."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Marrow then looked at the airship with Neon Katt's team as his eyes widen.

Marrow:"They're ... They're just kids, wait a minute."

Elm:"The General sent them here. If you have any problems, let's deal with them later. For now, just slaughter Grimm."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hazel was now in the throne room with Oscar on the floor were Salem was sitting and Adam was under her feet, for failing the mission to get the Lamp.

Oscar:"Why did you bring me here? If you know very well that I will not say anything?" he asked while glaring at Salem, who just looked at the little Farm Boy in amusement.

Salem:"I thought about what you said. If it were a lie, and I killed you here, the consequences would fall on you, before my dear allies. Assuming you are telling the truth, if I used the password, well .... I don't know what could happen by activating the Lamp, which so far I don't have here. Let's see if you're bluffing."

Oscar:"Do you want ... to know with the relic where are the relics of the other Maidens?"

Salem:"Whether it works or not, in the end I will know what interests me."

Oscar:"You can forget it, Salem !!! You will never be able to take possession of the other Relics !!!"

Salem just smirk as she put an hand to her chin.