Weiss then sighed and shook her head.

Weiss:"You know what they say about appearances." she said as Y/n looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

Civilian:"This is not the police station."

Qrow:"This is Atlas Academy."he said as he then drove inside the gate of the academy.

Once a bunch of Soldiers opened the back of the Atlas military truck, Y/n released purple smoke at them, causing the soldiers to be knocked out.

The Young Hunters, Qrow Branwen, leaving the Civilian inside to complain as they then stepped out the Atlas military truck as Jaune used his magic turning them invisible to the human eye.

Ruby:"I guess it's time to see the General." she said.

Then the young Hunters and Qrow Branwen proceed to snuck into the Atlas Academy without making much noises, as they thought how to be careful on how they talk with the General of Atlas.

.

.

.

.

.

The Young Hunters and Qrow Branwen were now walking throught in the hallway, until they heard the General James Ironwood talking with his right hand Winter Schnee.

Ironwood:"I'm not kidding, another council meeting like that ..."

Penny however all of the sudden stopped as she turn into the hallway and smiled.

Penny:"How nice, you have arrived!" she said happily as both Ironwood and Winter turned and raised an eyebrow, until the Young Hunters and Qrow Branwen turned visible as their eyes widen.

Weiss:"Winter?"

(A/n: Winter Schnee's second gear)

Nora:"Can anyone help us, we are a little bit, how can I say ...... Chased?"

Winter then sighed before she grabbed her walkie talkie.

Winter:"You have ten seconds to leave your current position and immediately return to base, before I beat you up so badly that you won't be able to walk for 6 months. Over." she said to Axel's team, before ending the conversation with them.

.

.

.

.

.

The Young Hunters and Qrow Branwen were now in the General Ironwood's office.

Ironwood:"It is so good to see all of you."

Y/n:"Judging from the welcome I would have said otherwise."

"