Intercom:"Manta 5 -1, we noticed a change of course. We invite you to head to the Omega 12 docking platform, do you hear? Copy."

Maria:"Children, we don't have much time."

Yang:"We need to get the ship on the ground."

Qrow:"I agree. We will gain some time by disappearing into Mantle and using Y/n shape shifting abilities as an advantage the Atlas Forces wouldn't noticed, she'll get us to James quickly and easy."

Ruby:"Erm, Uncle Qrow......Weiss." she then pointed outside as both Qrow Branwen and Weiss looked outside as their eyes widen.

Winter:"Atlas people, remember. Refusing to cooperate with Atlas military personnel is a crime that carries sanctions. If your industry is under curfew ...."

Weiss:"Winter?"

Qrow:"Don't take it badly, Weiss ... but I don't think it's the best of ideas."

Y/n then sighed as she shape shift back into her original body.

Weiss:"It is evident that there is something wrong, and something very serious. We just gotta be able to talk and-" she was then interruped by Qrow.

Qrow:"I don't think it's a good idea to even talk to Ironwood until we know what's going on in Mantle."

Weiss:"But-" she was then cut off by Y/n.

Y/n:"Everyone calm down, please. Maybe I know a person who can help us with both problems." she said before the intercom start speaking again.

Intercom:"Manta 5-1, we have to make your-" then Maria cut the signal as Y/n used her magic to turn the airship invisible to the human eye.

Maria:"And what the hell, lady, if I don't answer, ask yourself two questions."she said.

.

.

.

.

Moments later the Young Hunters, Qrow Branwen and Maria Calavera were now walking in the streets invisible to the human eye as they were looking around the city.

Yang however noticed that a drone as set its sight towards a bunch of kids, who looked scared before she then kicked it, sending the drone flying far away as the kids were wondering how it happen.

Weiss then pulled Yang back to the group, not before smacking her at the top of the head.

As They were walking in silent before Sun and Blake noticed trucks, containing tired and dirty workers, who were all Faunas..

Blake then looked in sadness at the workers as Sun clentch his fists angrily.

Then a drunk man came out the corner of the bar.

Civilian:"I don't like the place! Do you know how much free space there is in the tundra?" he asked his friend who nodded.

Civilian 2:"Atlas is the largest existing kingdom in the world, clear?!? The embargo .... Eh, the embargo has put us in a bit of trouble, but you'll see, everything will be resolved."

Civilian:"We try to help the other realms, and are these thanks? So let's let them die! With those disgusting Faunas, disgusting cheap animals, they can't understand-" he was then interrupted when Blake then grabbed him by the back of his coat and trew him in a garbage can.