Jaune then start thinking about something, before he thought about Penny's death.

Jaune:"No, No, No, not again..." he said while shaking his head.

Qrow:"Come on, kid!!! I don't know you well, but it seemed like you're not yourself anymore. When Cinder Fall arrived."

Jaune then start shaking and gulped.

Raven then turn to Lionheart and Vernal, who has now manage to overpower Weiss Schnee.

Raven:"Make sure you keep the little Rose alive. It will not take long." she said before looking at Yang and shook her head as she stepped into the Vault..

Meanwhile Hazel swong at Jaune, who manage to jump out the way as Oscar looked terrified.

Ozpin:(Oscar-)

Oscar:"I-I need to help them-"

Qrow:"No!!" he said as he pushed Oscar out the way and dodge a fist from Hazel.

Qrow:"Kid!!! Use your damn magic!!"

Jaune:"I won't do it, okay!!!"

Hazel then charge at Jaune and swing on him as Jaune manage to parry the blow with his combine Crocea Mors, before being sent flying and crash into a wall.

Qrow then start barely avoiding Hazel punches.

Qrow:"Please, boy, you have to face it using your powers, it's the only way we have to win the fight." Hazel then punched Qrow sending him flying and crash into the door as Oscar eyes widen.

Oscar:"Mr. Arc!!!! You were the one who told me that is better to face your consequences than running!!!! What you did back then wasn't your fault sir, it was their!!!!! And you are not gonna let you treat them like this!!!!!! You're stronger than them!!!!"

Ozpin:(Oscar this is not your battle)

Oscar:"What the heck do you mean? This is our battle!!! All of us!!!!"

Hazel:"I didn't tell you my real story, kid. I felt like I had seen you somewhere before. If I think you had that cancer inside you the first time we met ..... My hands won't get dirty with your blood. They will be his." he said before raising both of his hands and was about to strike a terrified Oscar, until Jaune aura start increasing  as he flast step right at Oscar, and saved him before he got hit by Hazel.

Jaune then charge at Hazel as he turn raise his blade up at the big man and swing at him, hitting him in the face, however Hazel just took the hit as he went to punch Jaune, who dodge and then hit Hazel in the stomach with a fire ball pushing him back.

Oscar:"Wait, what is he talking about? What did you do?"

Hazel:"Tell him Ozpin. Tell him, how you killed her!!" he then trow a punch at Jaune, who then created a force field to push back Hazel.

Oscar:"W-Who?"

Ozpin:(Gretchen Rainart was Hazel's sister. Against her will, her brother enrolled in the Beacon Academy to become a huntress. She tragically lost her life during a training mission. Hazel ... holds me responsible. Please, Oscar let me fight him. I know Hazel, his wounds cannot be healed.)

Oscar then sighed as he looked down.

Hazel:"Now you know!!!" he then charge at Jaune, before the Arc then jump behind him and hit him in the face as soon as Hazel turned, causing Hazel to be pushed back.

Hazel:"You can forgive me for what I am about to do." he said before he trow a punch at Jaune, who manage to avoid it as he then used his fire magic on his combine Crocea Mors and smacked Hazel away making him crash into a wall.