Part 30 - Finale

Author's note: I'm crying, you guys. I really don't want this story to end. I love Ayca, this version of Loki, all her friends, Beth, the story, the drama, the trauma, the magic, the mistakes, and the victories. But don't worry, since I love writing MCU fanfictions, there's plenty more to come! There's been requests for a Peter Parker one, and since I just adore Spiderman I cannot say no! So look out in the near future for a Peter Parker fanfic.... that may or may not have Loki in it ;) But until then, I'm with you until the end of the line. I love you guys 3000. - Elena

P.S. the link in the header is to a song that I've always known would be the 'ending credits' to this story. So, once you've finished reading this chapter, click the link (:

---------------------------

"Lady Ayca?" I hear a deep, booming voice come from downstairs after a thud. Ah, Thor, always so recognizable. I walk elegantly beside Wanda as we make our way down the hallway to the main living room where Thor is waiting for us. We link our arms, walking in sync. "Lady Ayca, you never disappoint. You look gorgeous. And you, Lady Wanda, red is your color."

"Thank you, Thor." We say at the same time. He's dressed in a deep blue, almost black Asgardian suit. It's a little old fashioned with modern touches. For example, he has a vest with those wide sashes that go around the man's waist, but a then tie tucked into his long, buttoned (and fitted) overcoat. He looks handsome as hell, if I do say so myself.

"The people of Asgard are waiting for their queen." He says, offering me his hand. I keep my arm linked with Wanda's as we are brought to the kingdom of Asgard through the Bifrost. Heimdall is there, waiting for our arrival. We are brought across the bridge on horseback, and are escorted to the ballroom within the palace. The entire way there, there is not a person in sight. No civilian, no workers, no children. 

"Where is everyone?" I ask, looking around.

"They're at the ball, Lady Ayca. Waiting for you!"

Wanda and I look at each other with excited expressions. We hurry our pace to keep up with Thor, and find ourselves in front of double doors that are at least two stories high. Thor turns to us and bows. Wow, I never realized the gentleman potential he had.

"Oh, wait just a sec!" I say, doing a little magic with my hand to let my crown appear on my head; the one the people of Asgard gave me a long time ago. I don't want to go in without it. I look back at Thor and nod, letting him know that now I'm ready.

"My queen, Lady Wanda, I bring you to your ball. Lady Ayca, your king awaits just beyond these doors. Allow me." He says, opening them both at the same time and letting them swing open on their own.

The ballroom is more magical than I could ever imagine. To start, the ceiling artwork is glistening by the light of hundreds of lit candles that float above the room. The walls seem to sparkle like stars in the night sky, with shooting stars casting across them every so often. The music is of strings, drums, and a piano playing a mix of Celtic and Nordic songs that make you feel like a powerful... well... Nordic god.

The people of Asgard are all clapping and cheering, welcoming me into the room. My arm is swiftly in Loki's, almost without my noticing. 

"You look stunning, darling. Do you like the dress?" He asks, close to my ear so I can hear him.

"Like it? Loki, it's perfect. This is perfect!" I look around in amazement at what he's put together. 

"For you." He says, gesturing into the room.

"But why?" I ask him, looking up into his eyes. He's combed his hair back, and his suit is adjacent to his brothers, only a matching green to my dress. I knew it.