Part 14

Author's note: Hey everyone! Sorry I've been slow with the chapters, there's suddenly a lot going on in my life! But I have a surprise for everyone, a full chapter of just Ayca and Loki (: Also, the chapter header is the first time I've really seen Jotun Loki in good lighting and MOVING WHY IS IT SO HOT

warning: sex/smut scene, I'm not robbing you this time I promise! ;)

--------------------------------

"Darling, are you coming or not?" Loki asks me from across the hallway. 

"Aren't you impatient?" I say, striding in wearing a sexy set to wear to bed. He clears his throat, looking me intensely up and down. He shifts in his seat on the bed and adjusts himself under the thin piece of fabric of his boxers. "Enjoying the view?" I ask him, playfully smirking at him.

"That's the one you wore that time you were slipping that note under my door."

"You remember?" I ask, surprised, walking over towards him.

"Only because I thought about it for the rest of the day." He says, grabbing me fully by the waist as I got to the side of the bed and pulling me down. I giggle and he lays on top of me, propping himself up with his arms by the side of my head. I turn to look at his flexed muscles, and trace the veins popping out with my finger. My long nail slightly grazes his skin for a moment and he shutters, letting out a low groan.

"Does my king shutter at such a light touch, still?" I toy with him and he chuckles, leaning down to kiss me.

"I wouldn't be so quick to talk, my queen." He says, wrapping his hand around my neck. My eyelids flutter and I take in a sharp breath, looking at him. His eyebrows raise, his breath mocking mine. "I thought so." He says, landing another rough kiss on my lips. He grinds into me, and I feel a little heart beat between my legs. He slides his knee between them, pushing up against my skin. It shifts me up the bed slightly, and I hold onto him by the waist. My nails dig into his skin, making him moan again. 

"Do you know what you're asking for when you do that, my dear?"

"Yes." I whimper, and he tightens his grip around my neck, then traces my bottom lip with his tongue. He teases me, almost kissing me then pulling away.

"Kiss me." He demands, and I try to lift my head, but the pressure around my neck keeps me from him. "I said 'kiss me'." He says again, having fun with making me struggle a little.

"I can't." I say, relaxing my head back. He watches me, knowing I haven't given up. I pause, then grip his hair and pull his face in, kissing him eagerly. He sticks his tongue in my mouth, making my skin feel electric even more. His hand moves down my body, his thumb flicking my nipple and running circles around it. I suck in air through my teeth, the feeling of that alone driving me crazy.

He smiles to himself, knowing exactly what he's doing. He moves his hand down further, teasing my entrance. "My dear, you want this, don't you?" He says, feeling how wet he's made me.

"Mhmm." I whimper again, and his eyes darken into a deep red, his skin transitions into a rich icy blue color. I watch as he turns into his Jotun form, not expecting it at all. His lips leave a trail of kisses and bite marks down my body, then finally he rubs his tongue once over the spot I crave for him at the most.

He continues to tease, and I grip the sheets. I can feel my skin pulsing for him, begging for more. He grips my hips, pulling me into him as he finally gives in. I feel his entire mouth and tongue caressing me in the most sensitive spot. He sucks on it lightly, then dips lower towards the entrance. I moan again, and he trails his fingertips  up to my breasts. Without even touching them I can feel his magic working, giving me the same intense satisfaction on them as he's giving me on my clit.