Part 29

Author's note: Well, we are nearing the end of this story. And no cliffhangers this time like how I did for the past two books, which, originally, weren't even supposed to be written. But hey, I couldn't stay away, could I? Anyway, Ayca and Loki are back to normal, and there's finally peace and resolution in her life. I will keep it that way, and will end this series with the last two chapters being the high, magical ending they deserve. 

Also.... since it's been a while... here's some smut ;) 

-------------------

"Ayca, my darling. Wake up." Loki's voice is soft and gravely in my ear as the late morning sun comes out from behind the clouds. I toss a little, then feel myself scooped up into his arms. We are back in our flat that Tony had renovated for us a long time ago. This is definitely more comfortable than the beds at the compound. 

I snuggle my face into his warm, bare chest. I smile to myself. We are the only ones to remember Fleur, but I kind of like that. It's something we can share together, just the two of us. Shared trauma, ya know?

"Why are you waking me up?" I ask him, fitting my leg over his hip to wrap myself around him.

"Because I want to give you something. You must prepare for it though."

"Oh?" I ask, my interest peaked. I look up at him and tuck his curled black hair behind his ear. "Are you going to tell me what it is?"

"No." He says with a smile, kissing my forehead.

I sigh, nuzzling back into him. 'Fine. What do I have to do to get ready then?"

He slides out of bed, picking me up bridal style. I giggle, holding onto him by wrapping my arms around his neck. He carries me to the bathroom, then sets me down gently on the cold tile floor. "First, you shower." He says, turning the water on with his magic. It heats up right away, and he has me step inside the large glass box. Steam drips from the glass, and I wipe it away to look at him. 

"You coming in?" I ask, winking at him.

"Patience, darling. Delayed gratification is a thing, you know." He says, leaving the room to, I assume, go and get towels. This man, I swear. 

I wet my hair and hold my face under the running water. It beats down against my skin and I loose sense of what's around me. This is my favorite thing to do when I first get in, because it's so soothing. Like a message for your face. When I turn around, Loki is stepping into the shower. He closes the glass door behind him and slowly reaches out to touch my body. He lets out a low moan as he goes in to kiss me.

"I'm taking you up on your offer, since I, too, need a shower."

"Oh," I say with a cheeky smile, "So that's the only reason you joined me. I understand." I pout playfully, returning to the stream of water and turning my back on him. "Since that's what you needed anyway, you guess you could fuck me in here too." I can't help but keep the sassy smile on my face, knowing that teasing him is going to get me what I actually want anyway.

He takes one hand and reaches around the front of my body, holding me by my neck as he spins me around and presses my back against the wall of the shower. His face is inches away from mine, his expression serious. "That's not what I meant."

I just look into his eyes, not saying anything. "That's not what I meant." He repeats himself, and I swear I can feel my legs go weak. 

"I..." I try to say, but his grip tightens as he kisses me aggressively, pressing himself completely against me. He lifts one leg of mine and holds it against his waist. Our breathing gets heavier, and he lifts up my other leg. I'm resting on his hips now, pressed against the glass. He goes in, slow at first. My hair sticks to the glass, making my head tilt back and exposing my neck. He kisses and bites it, and I manage to look back at him.