roomies ; chapter nine

song - primadona girl by marina and the diamonds

i would like to say tysm to @PotatoTato for always voting and commenting. ily man

lowercase intended

*:・゚✧

Dan and Phil passed out on the couch after that exhausting melt down. Dan had agreed to stay with Phil until they could find out what to do, not that Phil was desperate to find something. he was perfectly happy with Dan's stay last time, so why be bitter now?

Phil's eyes stirred open and he woke. he was snuggled close on top of Dan's chest. he got up and decided to let Dan sleep, he didn't have work today, so he decided to spend it with Dan, just lazing around and making him feel better.

Phil started to make breakfast for himself and for Dan, and Dan woke up after hearing the oven timer go off.

he walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Phil's torso. he kissed his hair.

"a backwards hug while i'm cooking? how cliché of you, Howell." Phil giggled.

Dan smiled warmly. "can i help?"

"of course, babe. grab a pan from the drainer."

Dan got the skillet, and dowsed it with nonstick oil. he poured the batter, put made sure to leave enough so he could wipe it on Phil's nose.

"hey!" Phil screamed. he crossed his eyes to focus on his nose.

"you're such a cutie, Phil." Dan giggled.

Dan grabbed a napkin, wiped Phil's nose, and kissed his cheek.

"make your pancakes, dork." Phil said.

Dan giggled, and continued to fix his pancakes.

"so what do you want to do today?" Dan said as they ate.

"just be with you, i guess." Phil replied.

Dan smiled.

*:・゚✧

after they finished, Dan and Phil got dressed. well, kind of. Phil changed into a tee and basket ball shorts (a sport which he had never played a day in his life), and Dan borrowed a pair of sweats.

Phil switched on the stereo and played Primadona Girl by Marina and the Diamonds.

"i love this song!" Dan said.

"me too." Phil said. "i usually play music while i'm cleaning up."

"cool," Dan said. "what do you need to clean?"

"the dishes."

"okay lets get to it."

Phil shook his head. "oh no, i'll do it. you're my guest, Dan."

"shut up, Phil. i'm helping." Dan said as he twisted the faucet.

*:・゚✧

as Dan washed the last dish, he started to sing the lyrics of Primadona Girl. Phil giggled heartily at his adorable boyfriend.

Dan started to dance, and he pulled Phil into the living room and twirled him around.

"you're chipper today." Phil said.

"i just love you a lot, and i'm happy about it."

Phil blushed and smiled. "well, i love you too."

the song ended and Phil hugged Dan close. he kissed him on the lips. he was at complete bliss.

"i could kiss you all day." Dan said.

"don't have anything better to do." Phil said lustfully.

Dan smirked and kissed Phil again passionately. Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's torso and dug his fingers into his back. Phil purred into the kiss.

Phil pulled away from Dan's lips and lead him to the couch. Dan sat down, and Phil straddled him. He started kissing down his jawline, and slowly lead towards his neck. Dan hummed when Phil reached just above his collar bone, and bit down softly, and began to suck. Dan let out a loud but short moan, and gripped Phil's hair.

Phil pulled away, Dan stared at him as he breathed heavily. Phil smirked.

"so you're a screamer?" Phil said, and place his lips on Dan's cheek, kissing up towards his ear. "that's arousing."

Dan pushed him playfully and smiled. Phil giggled and kissed his hand.

"do you want to keep going?" Phil asked.

Dan nodded.

Phil tugged on Dan's shirt, and pulled it over his head. he explored his chest with his lips. Dan mewed.

he pulled Phil away from his chest and kissed him hungrily. Dan pulled Phil's shirt over his head. Phil's hand lingered towards Dan's crotch, and he rubbed his inner thigh, and he sucked on Dan's bottom lip.

Phil palmed Dan through his sweats, and Dan let out a large moan, Phil rubbed hard.

"oh my god, Phil!" Dan shouted.

Phil started to push past the band of Dan's sweats, but Dan pushed away.

his breaths were heavy. "stop."

"i'm sorry, Dan. i thought you wanted to. i-"

"no, i do. believe me i do. i'm just a little overwhelmed, it's been a long time." Dan said.

"oh, okay." Phil said. "i understand."

Phil pulled his hand away and sat next to Dan.

"i'm tired." Dan said.

"me too." Phil said and pecked his cheek. "let's go to sleep, babe?"

Dan nodded and Phil headed towards the bedroom.

"night, Dan. i love you." Phil said.

"i love you, too."