boyfriend ; chapter seven

song - guren no yumina by linked horizon

lowercase intended

*:・゚✧

Phil woke up on his couch. Dan was on the floor, wrapped up in a duvet. Phil smiled and snatched the blanket off of Dan, leaving him in his boxers and a tee. He woke up instantly.

"hey! stop that!" Dan shouted.

"nope."

"it's cold! please?" he begged.

"you have to climb up here with me." Phil said.

"no complaints." Dan stated.

he rolled over onto the couch, and under the large blanket with Phil.

"i have work today." Phil croaked.

"i know."

"wanna come with me?"

"can i do that?"

"yeah. you can't get in the way, though. if you sit behind the counter it should be fine."

"okay, i won't be a bother."

Phil kissed Dan's forehead and rolled of the couch. he dressed and so did Dan, and they both headed off to Best Buy hand in hand. Phil made sure he let go of Dan's hand before entering, not that he cared if anyone knew, he just wanted to look professional.

he instructed Dan to sit on the stool at the very back of the counter, which he obeyed with a sassy "yes, sir."

as Phil was working, his phone buzzed two times in his front pocket, signalling a new text message.

Phil unlocked his phone.

new message from : Dan <3 ;*

it was a picture of Phil's back, taken from Dan's perspective.

enjoying the view -sunglasses emoji-

Phil shook his head.

fuck u

anytime anywhere darlin ;)

Phil scoffed and shoved his phone into his pocket. Dan could be so vulgar sometimes. Dan giggled quietly behind Phil.

Louise came in through the front door. She noticed Dan, and she smiled at him, which he returned brightly.

"good morning, Phil. who might this be?" she said, even though she already knew.

"this is Dan." Phil said. "Dan, this is Louise."

"hello." Dan said shyly.

"hi, it's nice to meet you." she said. "you and Phil are dating?"

"yes." Dan stuttered.

Phil and Louise both smiled.

*:・゚✧

Dan and Phil walked home together, Phil flopped down onto the couch exhaustedly.

Dan giggled, sitting at his feet. "tired, baby?"

"yeah." Phil said.

Phil flipped the titles on Netflix until he came across Attack on Titan, and clicked on it.

"i love this show!" Dan said.

"me too."

the theme song blasted through the speakers, and they both sang along.

"Mikasa!" Dan shouted in a high pitched voice in unison with the television.

he smacked Phil with a pillow.

"oof!" Phil shouted.

Dan giggled loudly. Phil was about to jump up and surprise attack Dan to the ground, but he witnessed Dan's beautiful laughter and stopped in his tracks. he was doubled over and seemingly unashamed of how loud he was. he had no hand covering his mouth as Phil usually did to silence himself, Dan allowed himself to burst into the fit, and Phil found that to be the most beautiful thing about him. he knew at that moment, that Dan was the most beautiful boy he had ever had the pleasure of meeting.

"you are so beautiful, do you know that?" Phil said, his eyes were glazed.

Dan's smile subsided slightly, and his cheeks turned a light pink. the crinkles by his eyelids disappeared and his mouth kind of hung open awkwardly. that was the sweetest thing anyone had ever told him, even though he would never admit it.

he looked down at his feet and stuttered, "thanks, Phil."

Dan looked up and a pillow hurtled towards his face. he went down with a thud.

Phil crawled on top of him and snatched the pillow away from his face.

"you're welcome, Daniel." he said, and kissed his nose softly. "and you're the cutest boyfriend in the world."

"boyfriend?"

"well yeah, you are my boyfriend are you not?" Phil said.

"i guess." Dan stuttered. "only if you want me to be."

"Dan!" Phil groaned. "stop with all the second guessing! i wouldn't have asked that if you weren't!"

"oh, sorry."

"i hate you!"

"i thought you liked me, because i'm your boyfriend." Dan giggled.

"that's the Dan i know." Phil said, and kissed his chin.