You finish your breakfast with a satisfied pat on your stomach, and Jimin chuckles.

"That was the best food I've ever-"
You're hastily cut off by an obnoxiously loud, bellowing burp from Jimin that lasts around 3 seconds, hurling the both of you to the floor in hysterical laughter.

"I'm sure I can burp longer."
You say in between laughs, and Jimin replies.
"We'll see next ti-"

The sweet moment is cut off by Jimin's ringtone, and you tuck a piece of hair behind your ear as he stares at the contact. He raises his gaze to you with a small smile.

"Why don't you take a walk on the beach? I have to take this call."
"O-oh, ok. Sure."
You say, your heart thumping in your chest in hopes that the caller wasn't the person you thought it was.

When you were finally out of sight, Jimin answers the phone, bringing it to his ear in a hurry.
"Bora, I told you not to call me for these two days. Is that too hard of a task?"
"Jimin, this is serious! My sister knows where we live now. She knows Y/N's suspension is almost over and she's trying to pull some nasty tricks. Fuck that honeymoon you're on, and get back here, please."

Jimin stays silent for a moment, before bringing his forehead to the wall, lightly banging it.
"Hello? Are you there?"
"Just wait till I'm back, Bora. I want a break from this shit."
"Jimin! I swear to god-"

He ends the call, turning his phone on silent mode and tossing it onto his bed before stepping outside. Goosebumps travel his pale skin as his feet sink into the sand, walking towards your crouched figure in the water.

His fingers clasp the edges of his see-through cotton shirt as he slips it off his body. His muscles roll beneath his glistening skin with every movement as his shorts hung low on his waist, teasing glimpses of his V-line.

You close your eyes, as the cold ocean water runs through your fingers and feet, the salty smell of the ocean invading your senses. Something catches your eye and you lunge forward, your hands cupping the moving creature.

You could feel it moving on your palm and you giggle at the tingly sensation. You open your hands to see a little white crab, it's beady eyes staring back at you.

"Hello there."
You coo, tilting your hand as it crawls up the side of your palm. You poke at it lightly before setting it down and it scurries across the sand, disappearing into a hole soon after.

You yelp, as a pair of arms grabs hold of you and throws you further into the water that now reaches your neck.
You reach out to smack Jimin as he wades his way towards you.

"Don't do that!"
You yell, and a smug expression coats his face. Before you could comprehend the situation, water is splashed up your face and nose, the hysterical laughter of Jimin following as he brings to increase the distance between the two of you.

Your windpipe burns from the water, and you glare at Jimin before saying.
"Oh, you're gonna get it this time."
The waves hit the side of your body as you lunge forward, grabbing hold of Jimin's shoulders from behind.

It's only now that you feel his soft skin beneath your fingers, realizing he was shirtless. Your heart skips a beat, but you complete your revenge mission anyways.