x. she's not alone, she has friends

- - -

Cora was bored

Everyone, and I mean every single soul, was on different missions. Naturally, she wasn't, she was only needed in the big ones, her forte wasn't exactly assasinations, massive robberies or hostage situations, it was more like slicing up armies of agents or aliens.

But that day, sadly, none of that was going on. Cora stopped sulking in her chair in the empty living room when she remembered the photograph book she had been meaning to put together to show Lenora next time she visited her.

They were pictures of different occasions with her fellow avengers, she had already done one of her time in the sanctum, now it was time for one with her new friends.

She went to her room and started rummagging through the half assembled book in her bedside. The first picture she remembered perfectly, she volunteered to babysit Cassie in the compound while Scott Lang had a debriefing of his last mission, but when it was finished he, Clint and Peter joined them, finding Bruce who had wanted to do some outdoor meditation but ran into Cora's and Cassie's tea party and was forced to participate in the joyous activity.

- - -

Bruce, Scott, Peter and Cora were all in princess costumes, big fluffy dresses topped with tiaras, standing around a chair decorated in order to look like a throne, in said throne sat Cassie, dressed as queen, which consisted on pretty much the same ensemble the others had on, except she had a big flower crown, so big and heavy it covered her eyebrows. The men all gave their biggest smiles, holding their teacups with their pinkies out, Cora looking at them with a frown and a concerned look on her face while Cassie sat on her throne posing.

CLICK!

The moment was captured just then by Sam who had the worst shit-eating grin plastered on his face, probably plotting how to use the picture to embarrass or blackmail them

- - -

Flicking through she saw there were a lot of pictures from Tony's birthday party, which, surprisingly, he had only invited close friends to.

- - -

"C'MON THOR" yelled Wanda

"BUCKY IF YOU LOSE I'M SELLING YOUR ARM ON EBAY" threatened Sam

"STEVE, MAKE AMERICA PROUD" fangirled Scott

"CORA, IF YOU DON'T BEAT THESE SAD EXCUSES OF MEN, I'LL KILL EVERYONE THEN MYSELF" howled Nat

The two blondes, the brunette and the grey-haired were all sitting in front of a long table, before each of them were four bottles containing 5lts of pure tequila, the super soldiers, the god and the sorceress bet on who could chug the best

Money was mainly put on Thor, the rest divided between the super soldiers, only Clint and Nat had placed their faith (and $100 bills) on Cora

CLICK!

The camera captured the exact moment Cora and Thor slammed their empty bottles on the table, almost at the same time, the woman winning for less than a second. The archer and the russian assassin jumped in glee, Sam smacked Bucky's head, Scott patted Steve on the back in comfort and slight disappointment and Thor looked like he was about to cry.

- - -

Steve and Bucky were on the karaoke stage singing 'Hungry Eyes', Tony (drunk) cried, Clint (drunk) cried, Scott (drunk) cried, Thor (sober) cried, Cora (sober) gestured for the photographer Stark had hired for his party to come over.