"Put the gun down now!" Sheriff yells.

"Shoot me!" Stiles yells.

"Put the gun down!" Sheriff yells. Watching everyone screaming at each other only causes me to think. Things began coming together in my head.

"SHOOT ME!" Stiles screams.

"Strife." I utter.

"Put it down! Put the gun down now!" Sheriff yells.

"Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants!" I shout over everybody.

"Not exactly." Stiles says behind me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me." Out of thin air, the Oni arrive. Each of them pull their swords from the sheathes. Stiles pushes me forward and I began going one on one with an Oni. As soon as I got the chance, I finally picked up my baton and began battling out with it.

The Oni swings it's sword down and I jump up, landing on top of it. I jab my baton into its stomach but it doesn't respond. It swings its hand out and backhands me in the face. I fall to the ground and pick my head up, preparing to continue fighting, but it was gone. I look around and see everyone on the ground with no Oni around.

"What happened?" Sully asks.

"They disappeared." Sheriff says. "They literally just vanished." I scan the room for Stiles, but there was no sign of him here.

"And so did Stiles." I say breathlessly.

I slammed on the breaks outside of Scott's house. I finally jump out of the jeep and sprint for the front door. Ever since Stiles disappeared yesterday, Sheriff wanted me to head home for the night and get some rest. When I woke up, I ate, dressed myself, did some homework. Until I got the call from Lydia. Lydia and Aiden had found Stiles in a vacant parking lot and wanted me over to Scott's house quick. Here we are.

I burst through the front door and see everyone standing around an unconscious Stiles, Deaton kneeling in front of him.

"Guy, this is crazy. He needs to be in a hospital." Melissa says.

"Mom, remember what happened last time he was at the hospital?" Scott asks.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding." Deaton says, checking the obvious slice wound across Stiles' stomach. There's dried blood on his the slit of his shirt, but like Deaton said, there doesn't appear to be fresh blood. "I think he might even be healing."

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asks.

"That's good, right?" Scott asks.

"For him, yes. Us?" Deaton says, slowly pulling himself away from Stiles. "I'm not so sure."

"Well, if we aren't going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asks.

"I might have something more effective." Deaton says. He holds up a small bottle between his fingers. He pulls out a small suction tube and leans towards Stiles. Deaton nods his head at Aiden and Scott, both who hold Stiles down, Aiden also holding Stiles mouth open. Deaton squeezes the clear liquid down Stiles' throat. Immediately, Stiles' eyes shot open and he reaches out to Aiden, grabbing him by the throat. Everyone in the room try prying Stiles' hand from Aiden's neck.

"Get him off me!" Aiden growls. We finally pull Aiden away and Stiles tries getting up, but his arm visibly tenses and shakes before he lets out small coughs and chuckles, finally leaning back into the couch and his body becoming relaxed.