thirty six

Voices

Season 3 Part 1

Season 3 Part 1

Allison, Lydia and I rush out of our room and headed down the stairs. We quickly made our way to the office and find the receptionist gone. I let out an annoyed sigh and slam my hand against my thigh.

"Well, there goes that." I say.

"Lea, didn't you say the sign said 198?" Allison asks.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask. I turn my head and see the framed number now from 198 to 203. "It was 198. I swear to god it was 198." I say.

"Okay, so what does that mean? There's been three more suicides?" Lydia asks. I inhaled deeply and shook my head.

"No." I turn my head and looked at the girls. "There going to be three more." We finally head back to our room and I quickly pull out my phone. I search fir Stiles' name and sent him a quick text. We sat around and waited for Stiles.

"How do you know there's gonna be three more suicides?" Allison asks.

"I told you I didn't like this place." I say.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect you to be right." Allison says.

"Neither was I!" I exclaim. "I mean, how do we know I could be wrong about this, too? Maybe I don't know anything about what's about to happen. It-It could be nothing."

"You weren't wrong about finding the dead body." Lydia says.

"Neither were you!" I argue. A knock fills the room and I quickly walk over to it, inviting Stiles inside.

"I got your text, what's up?" He asks.

"Has Scott been acting strange? Or-Or any of the werewolves?" I ask.

"Wait a minute." Allison says. "You're right. Lea, I think you might be onto something. When you and Lydia and to the office, Scott came here. He seemed out of it. Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon."

"Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine." Stiles says.

"See! It's the motel." I say. "Either we need to get out of her, right now, or..." I quickly made my way to the nightstand and opened the door, grabbing the Bible thats usually found in every hotel dresser. "someone's gonna need to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us."

"Okay, hold on, alright? What if it's not just the motel? The office went up by three, right?" Stiles asks.

"You mean like three sacrifices?" Allison asks.

"What if this time it's three werewolves?" Stiles asks.

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd." I say.

"Maybe we were meant to come here." Stiles says.