forty two

Voices

Season 3 Part 1➳➳➳➳➳"The word is Guardian, Allison

Season 3 Part 1
➳➳➳➳➳
"The word is Guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Chris says. Stiles, Allison, Chris and I enter the Agrent family's apartment and we walk into Chris' office.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." Allison says.

"Yeah, I'd also like to consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me." I say.

"You, stop talking." Stiles says. "I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us."

"Well, then, she needs to get on that a lot faster. The full moon is like two nights away." Allison says.

"Anyone else find that hard to believe? We're losing this, guys." Stiles sighs.

"Stiles, don't give up hope." Chris says.

"They could already be dead." He shakes his head.

"I don't think so. There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place." Chris says.

"And you're one of them." I say.

"Lea, shut up. Rest your voice, please, for the love of god." Stiles sighs.

"Well then, let's not wait around to see that next move." Chris walks over to the desk and he moves some items off the map he has set up and shows everything on display. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? Stiles, if we're going to find them, we need your help."

"You seriously wanna go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?" Stiles asks.

"I'm carrying a .45. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. We've got one priority right now, and that is find to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need both of you. Sorry, Lea, but you were just strangled, if I recall, you haven't taken the time to go home and rest." Chris says. Stiles lets out a sigh.

"Where do we start?" He asks.

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank." Chris continues.

"Wait a sec, she wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?" I ask.

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time." Chris says.