twelve

Voices

➳➳➳➳➳I SAT QUIETLY beside Lydia's bedside, holding her hand and hoping she'd open her eyes and tell me she was okay

➳➳➳➳➳
I SAT QUIETLY beside Lydia's bedside, holding her hand and hoping she'd open her eyes and tell me she was okay. Natalie is currently being called by the hospital staff to get her here and tell her everything that needs to be said. I let out a sigh as I lightly squeezed Lydia's hand. I felt helpless. The doctors told me Lydia's body was like having an allergic reaction, she keeps going into shock and they didn't know what else to do.

"Okay, Lydia. You can hear me, right? I know you can. Just...Just open your eyes. Show me a smile, anything, so I know you're okay. Lydia?"

"Stiles, I don't care!" I look out the large window and see Stiles and his dad on the other side of the glass looking inside the room. Stiles' face was more of worry than anything. Of course, I'm glad to see him. Whatever happened between him and the guy...still not sure who he was, was resolved or something. Eventually, Stiles knocks and slowly enters the room.

"How she doin?" He asks.

"I don't know how to help her." I shrug, holding onto her hand. I shake my head and finally look him in the eyes. "Stiles, who was that? What did he want and why did he attack Lydia?" I ask.

"It's Peter Hale. Derek's uncle. He's the alpha." He explains.

"What does he want?" I ask.

"He's going after people that ruined his life. Y'know all the killings that's been going on, they all had something to deal with the Hale murder." He explains. I nodded my head.

"Where's Scott? Where's Derek? Where is everyone? We need to figure out-"

"I'm about to head out and find him. I think I know where he might be." He says, turning for the door. I glance at Lydia and gave her hand one last squeeze.

"I'm going with you." I blurt out.

"Y-You are?" He asks.

"Yeah. I wanna help you guys figure this out. And I don't care if Allison's father finds out that I'm with you guys or that I know Scott's secret, okay? I just want to help. I already feel helpless now with Lydia. So, please, Stiles, let me help." Stiles lets out a sigh before grabbing my arm.

"Come on." He utters. We exit out of the room and head down the hallway.

"Hey, where you going?" Jackson asks as he follows Stiles and I down the hall.

"To find Scott." Stiles says.

"You don't have a car." Jackson frowns.

"You don't have a car?" I ask.

"I'm aware of that. Thank you."

"Here, I'll drive. Come on-" Stiles pulls Jackson back and turns his body towards him.

"Look, just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, alright? Half of this is still your fault." Stiles growls.

"Look, I have a car. You don't. Do you want my help or not?" Jackson asks. I look at Stiles and hoped he'd do the right thing here. As much as we both didn't like Jackson, he's offering to help. We don't exactly have a car and we need all the help we could get.