seven

Voices

➳➳➳➳➳JACKSON PULLS UP to the school and he parks the car

➳➳➳➳➳
JACKSON PULLS UP to the school and he parks the car. Everyone looks around, but we didn't see any sign of Scott. I did noticed Stiles jeep parked just a little ways from us.

"Their both here?" I question.

"What are they doing here anyway?" Jackson asks as we all climbed out of the car.

"All I got was this." Allison shrugs, showing the text again.

"He hasn't texted anything else?" I ask. Allison shakes her head.

"They lock the doors at night, y'know?" Lydia scoffs. I look around and see the nearest door of the school, one of the double doors were open.

"That ones open." I point.

"You don't need me to state the obvious, right?" Jackson asks.

"That it looks like they broke into the school? No, pretty obvious." I say. I feel a sudden buzzing in my pocket and I pull it out, expecting a text from Natalie. Instead, it's a random number with a text message attached.

"Hey, guys?" I say. "Stiles just sent me a text."

"And?" Lydia asks. I turn the phone and show everyone what he had sent me.

HEY, ITS STILES. MEET ME AT THE SCHOOL.

"I guess we're going in." I say to Allison.

"Uh, why would Stiles want you to meet him at the school late at night? Same goes for you, Allison. Are you four planning an orgy?" Lydia asks.

"First off, never mention that word again. Second, I doubt it. This doesn't seem right at all." I say.

"Do you want me to come with you guys?" Jackson asks. Allison and I exchange looks and we both agreed on the same answer.

"No. We have each other. We'll be in and out." Allison says. We both turn away but Jackson stops us.

"Uh...umm..." He utters. A smile forms on Allison's face.

"You have this look like you're about to say 'be careful.'" She smirks.

"I am." Jackson nods. Allison holds a smile with him. "What?" He lightly chuckles.

"That concerned look on you, never seen it before." She says.

"Well, I am concerned." He points out.

"Well, that's a good look." Allison smiles. "Don't worry. We'll be right back."

"Okay." Jackson smiles. Allison and I walk together and we head inside the school. With the hallway lights turned off, it sure did seem sketchy and creepy being here after school hours. Normally, we're used to seeing students and teachers crowding the hallway. Now, it just looks like a ghost town.