They both sat silently in the waiting room for a long time..priyanka didn't know how to start the conversation..Ashwin cleared his throat "where is teju?"
(Where us teju?)

"Teju ajay kita iruka.."
(She is with ajay)

"Ajay kita irunda yen shivangi ena teju va save pana solli keta?" Ashwin asked confusingly..
( then why shivangi told me to save her)

Taking long breath"ungaluku shivangi life la yena nadakudunu theriya chance ila dan ashwin..enakum yena solradunu therila..but she is not happy..she lost all her happiness"
(I dont know what to say Ashwin..you dont know what is happening in her life..but she is not happy..she lost all her happiness)

Ashwin was stunned.."yena solrenga?ava samadam solli dana marriage panikita..teju iruka..apram yena?enaku edume purila"
( what?are you kidding?She accepted this marriage..isn't she?she has teju now..what are trying to say?)

"Nenga pakuradu ellame unmaiya irukanunu ila ashwin..ava pain yarume purinchukala..ava parents kuda purinchukala..atleast nenga avala patha apram guess panirupenganu nenachen..teju iruka..teju mattum dan avaloda ulagame ipo..but yenda situation la teju ava life la vandanu unga yarukume theriyadu..you can't even imagine what she is going through.."
(Everything you see need not to be true ashwin..no one understands her pain..not even her parents..I thought atleat u could've understand when you see her..yes teju is here..teju is her life now..but no one knows in what situation teju came into her life..you can't even imagine what she went through in her life for the past five years)

Ashwin frustatingly pulls his hair "aiyoo..enaku paithiyame pidichidum polaruku..nenga solradu ellame unmai na apram yen ava ena vitu poganum..yen ivlo kastapadanum..enkita eduvume sollama yen ena vitutu poganum?idukellam yena dan meaning?"
(God...if what you are telling is true then why she left..why she have to be like this?what is the meaning for all this?)

Priyanka look at him like he is from the another planet..she was angry after he accusing her friend for everything she never could do to even a stranger..

"Are you kidding ashwin?nejamave ungaluku edume theriyada ila inda five years la ellathayum marandutengala?did you really blame her right now??how could you?ava unga love kaga enellam pananu theriyadu ungaluku?she was not the one left..you are the one who left her all alone when she needed you the most"
( are you kidding ashwin?you really didnt know what happened before five years or you forget all that?did you really blame her right now?how could you?you didnt even imagine what are all the things she did for your love..she was not the one left..you are the one who left her all alone when she needed you the most)

This makes him furious.."en love kaga??enakaga??yena pana??na othukuren..ava enaku kadaisiya pesumbodu veetla problem poitu irukunu sona..but na oru periya problem ka irunden so i just lashed out at her..adhu en thappu dan..na listen panirukanum..but adhukaga ena vitutu pora alavuku yena nadandudu..problem avlo perusa irunda ava ena again contact pana try panirukalam..atleast she could've wait..she was the one betrayed me"
(For me?for my love?i agree..when she called and told me that there is a problem i just lashed out at her..that's because of stress..i was in problem at that time..thats my mistake only..i could've listened her..but she could've wait for me..atleast she could've tried to contact me again..but she left..she was the one betrayed me)

Priyanka stayed sillent for a long time..He is fuming on the other side.. "ipo nenga solradu ellame unmaiya irunda then its very sad..enda thappume panama nenga rendu perum kastapatutu irukenga..ava ungala contact pana ..inum solla pona ava ungalukaga unga production office vasala one day full ah wait pana..idellam kuda ungaluku theriyada??"
   (If its true then you both are very unlucky..you both got punished without any doing anything wrong..she did contact you again..infact she was there outside your production office for a whole day just to see you..you didn't know all this?)

Priyanka was waiting for his reaction but received nothing but silence..He was sitting without any expression staring the opposite wall..priyanka understands he need time to think..

Before she left, "if you still don't believe me then ask your assistant..Varsha right?she may give answers for all your questions..and one more thing,please dont hate shivangi..Nobody could love you like her"

This brought tears into his eyes..Is it all true?Is he the reason for all her pain?how priyanka knew varsha?what is the connection of varsha with this all?what is happening around him now..He couldn't digest all this new found information..He sat there like a statue thinking all this..

He didn't know for how long he sat there like that..He needs fresh air right now..He need his time alone to think all about this..He needs to leave this hospital right now to get his peace..But his heart desperately wanted to see one person who is lying there in bed..After lots of inner struggle and hesitation he went to see shivangi..

When he enter the room,she was leaning against the slightly upright bed staring outside the window..she got disturbed by the door and turn to see the person she didn't expect..Her eyes looks shocked first and then tears started to brimming..He stares into her eyes like searching for something.. He stands beside her bed staring..

They both look into their eyes without speaking anything..They both didn't know for how long they were like this..Her eyes was full of tears snd pain..unable bear this anymore,ashwin turned to leave but was stopped by a delicate hand..He stopped but didn't turn to look at her..

Shivangi leans in his hands which she holds tightly and cried loudly..

"Please ashwin..pleaseee....enaku epdiyavadu teju va save pana help panunga..please...avala vitta enaku yarume ila..na anadhaya agiduven ashwin ..please..."she said inbetween her cries..
( please ashwin..please....help me to save teju..i dont have anyone excrpt her..please..)

He couldn't see his love cried like this begging for his help..He never imagined in his life he would witness his shivangi in this position..It kills him to see her pain..

He caressed her hair gently whispered "i will"..He let her holds his hand and cried with her unable bear the pain of his love..His gentle caresses gives the peace she longed..He tried to comfort her with his caress but silently crying for his angel.