Fluke : I already told you to let go... I don't want to hear anything you want to tell me... Akira, Ara and Maya get in the car...

Akira, Ara and Maya got into the car, Fluke trying to get in, Ohm quickly grabs him by the elbow from behind. Ohm no longer knew what was going on, he knew that Fluke is a reflective person, he always listens before acting, but now he's being different.

Ohm: Fluke, wait! But what did I do wrong?! ...What do you have?... Fluke.

Fluke: let me go...

Fluke quickly glared at him, pulled on his elbow, got in the car, started the car, and headed home. Ohm watching him leave, quickly went to his car and followed after Fluke.

Fluke arrives at home, the girls are standing in front of him, worried about him, Akira worriedly grabs Fluke's pants.

Akira: Mommy ! What's going on with mommy and daddy?

Fluke unwilling to explain to Akira why he is fighting with her father, Fluke stressed, looking at the three, showing them that he is not well.

Fluke : My loves go to your rooms, I'll call you three later for lunch... I'll heat the food now...

Akira tried to speak.

Akira: But!....

Fluke immediately interrupted her by putting a hand to the side and pointing to the bedrooms.

Fluke : Akira immediately goes to your bedroom, mom doesn't want to talk right now.

Akira scared with Fluke, he had never talked to her like that, sad started to walk with Ara and Maya to the bedroom.

Fluke saw his daughter's sad look, sad for talking to her like that and sad for fighting with the man he loves, put a hand to the side of his face, felt bad about everything, started to cry, he loves Ohm but insecurity and uncertainty is affecting him.

Crying non-stop, suddenly the doorbell rings Fluke looks at the door, thinking it was someone else, goes to the door, opens it and quickly tries to close the door but Ohm immediately stops him, Fluke has no strength, turns and tries to enter in his bedroom but Ohm grabs him from behind in one of his forearms.

Ohm: wait! Fluke...

Ohm makes Fluke turn to him and have both Fluke's hands on his chest, seeing Fluke's tears and sad look in a gentle and worrying way, grabbing one of Fluke's elbows in one hand and the other gently touched his face.

Ohm: what's up with you my love?! Why are you acting like this to me?!

Fluke not wanting to talk to him, sad with himself and feeling insecure about their relationship, and other things he can't say, takes away the hand that's touching his face giving him an indifferent, listless look.

Fluke : Can you let go of me?! Nothing's happening... I'm just tired of some things... Can you act like nothing happened? If you care that much about me, then don't worry, because it's alright...

Fluke looks aside, and tries to push and leave wanting to avoid looking at him, Ohm wind this so sudden behavior of Fluke, seeing his tears, saw that the problem is not what happened in kindergarten but there is something else disturbed him, worried about him.

Ohm: How are we going to act like nothing's wrong?... Ohm touches his chin.... Look into my eyes.... Fluke looked at him, his gaze always indifferent, but sad inside... You tells me everything is fine.... But I see you've been crying but you don't want to talk about what's worrying you.... Ohm confused by Fluke....you don't open up enough for me, I just can't read you and it's been worrying me...