Don't Touch My Daughter

Start from the beginning

Maya turns and looks at Kao's father, Kao is on side of Earth watching everything with a smile, Maya when she saw Kao's father, stood still, Earth behind her, put his hand on her back and made her take a step forward.

Earth : go my love! .. Don't be afraid... Go hug and compliment your grandpa...

Maya a bit shy and embarrassed, started to walk towards Kao's father, stopped in front of him, Kao's father happily bent down to be at her level, with a smile, placed one hand on her head and the other touched the tiny hand of Maya, Earth and Kao just watched the two together with a smile as they saw grandfather and granddaughter meet.

Kao's father: so you're the little princess Maya?!

Maya looking at him, saw that he is a good person, stopped being shy, gave a big smile and said happily.

Maya: YES! I'm Maya, daughter of my daddy Kao and my mommy Earth... And you're my grandpa right?!

Earth put a hand over his mouth when he saw Maya being very chatty.

Earth : Maya! honey don't say that!!...

Kao smiled, Kao's father seeing Maya talking and giving him this big smile, gave a very big, happy laugh, grabbed Maya and put her in his lap, looked at her, in his lap, gave a smile.

Kao's father: hahahahah! What a smartest princess I can see!... Yes, I'm your grandpa... Do you want to go play with grandpa?!

Happy Maya, on his side, on his lap, put both hands up and screamed loudly.

Maya: YEES! Maya wants to play, wants to play, wants to play... Let's play...

Kao's father got out of the way of the three and went to play with Maya.

Earth seeing the two leaving happy, gave a gentle smile but moving his head from side to side as he saw Maya be Maya. Kao next to Earth saw his smile, he ended up giving a smile through his eyes when he saw the great love of his life giving such a lovely smile, Seo ji full of anger to see everything that happened.

A couple of hours passed, the party is almost over, Kao's father left because he had work things to do.

Earth is standing with his head leaning against the wall beside him looking at Maya, Kao approaches Earth from behind, tilts his head down and puts his lips next to Earth's ear, he says softly.

Kao : my father loved see his granddaughter...

Earth startled when he heard Kao's deep voice next to his ear, turns to look at Kao. Scared.

Earth : what a scare!... Can you stop making these sudden appearances, please...

Earth looks again at Maya, Kao as soon as he sees Earth turn and look at Maya, gives a loving smile enjoying seeing Earth's angry and cute way.

Kao: She looks like you! ... Earth turn his head looks at him again, Kao looks into his light brown eyes... Your brown eyes are just like our princess's...

Earth looking into eyes so piercing, sharp and full of love for him, completely losing himself in the middle of that gaze, how he loves this man in front of him, but as always it's not easy to want forgiveness knowing you're the one to blame, Earth knowing this, turn his head forward quickly, looking at Maya again, he said without looking at him.

Earth : of course she would be just like me... Earth looks again in Kao's eyes... She's my daughter... Earth takes a step forward... We have to sing happy birthday, it's time ...

Earth called Maya in the bedroom to see if she isn't dirty after playing with friends so much, Earth when taking off Maya's dress, Kao enters the bedroom and says as soon as he enters.