8. Hello Love

"Seven" I Counted retracting my machete from the vampire's body which fell limb. "eight and nine" another two become prey to the machetes in both my hands. I look over the room both the boys are held up handling their own vampire opponents.

Oh, how do we end up here? That would be on me. Turns out the vampire Alpha I killed is a big shot and his nest is after me. So do a lot of vampires who know about the bounty on my head. "They should have used a nice picture at least" was all I managed to say when we found out this making Dean and Sam roll their eyes.

So yeah here we are rolling down a bunch of vampire's heads in this old mansion that was supposed to be a trap. I have to admit they did their best on luring us into this. because the moment we entered this place we know we are outnumbered so Dean and I have a competition on who killed most of them before getting killed. 

"That would be Ten" I notified Dean who had vampire blood splattered all over his shirt. "Hey that was supposed to be mine, stay in your territory hotshot" he replied, "you are getting rusty, keep up old man" I sassed back wiping my machete on my jeans."You two are unbelievable" Sam commented coming to stand with us.

We stood there back to back in a triangle. feisty vampires surrounding us, fangs ready to suck their dinner out of us. Dean and Sam took their stances to fight back with a machete in their hands.

The red force field liberated from my hands holding both my machete in mid-air pointed towards the vampires. This can't be the end I thought to myself."If I won today, you are going to let me drive your Baby, Winchester" I challenged Dean to which he replied, "We'll see about that sweetheart". With that, we forced ourselves into the fight which is definitely gonna end nasty.

I was bustling killing those Vamps so does the boys. for a while, the room was filled with blood splashing, grunting, and heads rolling on the floor.

After some time the number of heads and bodies falling increased. I stumbled to the floor beneath by a punch from the vamp I am dealing with before I could react his head rolled down exposing a new figure standing in front of me.

"Hello love, need a  hand ?that mysterious man asked with an accent extending his arm and reaching for me. Ignoring it I pinned him to the bookrack behind holding a machete to his throat." a female hunter, that is incredible" he wondered out.

 "How do I know you aren't one of them?" I questioned. "Subtle love, see no fangs" he assured me lifting his upper lips. The chaos in the room came to an alt. I turned to the boys noticing most of the vamps are dead and some of them escaped knowing they won't stand a chance anymore.

"Who the hell are you and why are you helping us?" Dean interrogated the man coming to stand between us.

He wore a black and greyish trench coat not as long as Cas'. it stopped right at his thighs. Underneath a white shirt with black Pants and a bronze locket around his neckline. he had black spikey hair, brown eyes the same as mine, and his lips were light pink not as pulp as Dean's but still... I shook my head to break out of my daze.

"I am Hunter" he replied "So are we, but we have never seen you around before" Sam chimed in. The mysterious men let out a laugh and continued. "No, My name is Hunter, James Hunter and that is because I am not from around, I am from London" His British accent gave him away.

"What, the Britts are out of monsters so you came here for hunting ?"Dean asked with a tone of teasing. "I wish mate, but no. A vampire killed my family and escaped to your country. I am after him that's why I ended up here tonight, fortunately, to save you" he informed with a shrug and added "but he is not here. turns out I was drawn to a trap that was meant to be yours. anyway you are welcome" a proud smirk played on his lips.