10. Night changes

(A/N: I wanted to start this in Dean's POV, I mean Why not right? and trust me I can't imagine anyone else when I hear this song, it suits him more than anyone)

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhh" the agonized cry of the Demon echoed through the old basement we are now standing. "Listen, we can do this the easy way, you tell us why Crowley wants JT then we exorcise you and you go to hell or we can do this the hard way" I informed the Demon who is tied to the chair which is trapped inside a devil's trap.

"No way in hell" he snapped "The hard way then" I announced throwing some holy water on his face. he cried out in pain but still not giving the information we wanted.

"You think you can save this little slut of yours, buts it's not that easy, you are in deep shit Winchesters," he said earning a punch from JT. "I don't remember asking your advice, answer his question," she told the demon. "You can punch me all you want, but that is not gonna make you feel better does it?"The demon questioned her "wrong answer" she said throwing another punch to his already bleeding face. but it was fierce full than before.

"Come on JT, you can make them believe your little perfect girl act but deep down you know you are just a broken mess" he added again spilling some more blood "Shut up" JT yelled. "You can yell all you want, you can beat the shit out of me but that's not gonna help your pathetic self does it ?" "I said Shut UP" she yelled adding another punch to his face. Sam and I just stood there exchanging looks.

"Poor little JT, puts her heart in people's hands hoping they will take care of it only to be crushed, you can't blame them do you? it's not them it's just you, who is not ENOUGH"I can see JT's figure stiffening at the Demon's words. "What was your last boyfriend's name again ?" the Demon asked in a mocking tone, I know he pushed a button so I took a step towards JT "James isn't it? was he...." JT plunged the demon blade in his gut before he could finish and walked out of the door.

When Sam and I took care of the body and left the house JT was standing near the Baby looking at something in her phone. "What was that?" I raised at her "What was what?" she retorted "Going all Cruella de vile, killing the Demon" I waited for her explanation "What else you expect me to do?" she raised her voice inching near me "We could have exorcised the demon and saved the guy" Sam chimed in before things go south "I doubt that, he was hurt pretty bad" she said turning to Sam. "By you" I snapped and she stared at me. "JT, what you did in there is pretty reckless, I get that he touch some sensitive spot but you are letting your anger get the best of you" Sam tried to reason with her. "Sam I just..." she let out a sigh "it's okay, just promise me you won't do that again" "I promise" she affirmed to both of us and we get in the car.

The drive was quiet except for the snoring of Sam who is asleep in the passenger seat. I glanced at JT who is just staring blankly outside the window in deep thoughts. No music or no conversation with me. Nothing.

It's been almost six weeks since James left, ever since she is like this distancing herself from everything, being too quiet for her talkative nature. Barely keeping conversations with Sam and only making convo with me if needed and it's only for hunting Sake. She has been going on continuous hunts and keeping herself engaged. if not shutting herself in her room with an ancient lore book on mizards.

We tracked down the Vamps on her tail last week, turns out they are tracking her down for the moonlight Amulet which enhances their power into double making them stronger than the other nests even than the other supernatural creatures out there.

We hunt down those sons of bitches, and by 'We' I meant JT, she decapitated them all ruthlessly from the current Alpha to the little ones. That is so unlike her. Breakups can be hurting I get that, but I didn't know she loved James this much to hurt herself. I know what she is doing, she is pulling a Dean Winchester.