4. What makes you special ?!

Time flies when you are with someone you love I've heard people say, it's true I guess.

Months passed by like days while I am with the Winchesters.

It is me and my boys against the world, we went on hunts riding the long roads in  baby getting to know each other. they are like my family now, they always are.

After a hunt near south Dakota, the boys decided to visit Bobby who is like a father figure to both Sam and Dean.

Sam told me a lot about Bobby .he looked after the boys like his own after their Dad died.

We were there for a couple of days and the boys took off to a wendigo hunt nearby leaving me behind with thier surrogate Dad.

I mean I'm not complaining. To be honest, I like his place.

The books, his whiskey collection, and the top of all bobby's pancakes. Within a short span of time, I become bobby's favorite he treats me like the daughter he never had.

Bobby was working on one of the Jeeps in his garage and I was helping him. It was kind of nostalgic to me.
I used to work with my dad like this.

So I spaced out there for a moment not  even realizing Bobby was asking for a spanner.

My gaze broke by the heavy thud of metals "You okay there kiddo?" Bobby queried.

"Yeah it's just...My Dad and I used to work together in his car like this, it reminds me of him"

"What model?" Bobby raised his brows playing with the Jeep engine.

"1971 Mustang.  dang I love that car we even named him Buddy" I replied Making Bobby chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"Nothing you sound like that Idjit Dean nicknaming Cars" He Answered still working on the jeep.

I can't help but smile at the thought of where I picked up that habit. Good ol times.

"So ?" Bobby posted noticing me daydreaming.

"So What ?"

"You have been living with the boys for quite a time now how's the Idjits treating you?" He quizzed

"Fine like a Princess, they really take good care of me Bobby" I offered with a Smile

"Huh that is a shocker," He said with a chuckle.

"What, Why?" it's my turn to be quizzical.

"Nothing it's just that any girl gets too close to the boys either die, been killed, or worse turns out to be a demon" he stated.

"Oh, I swear I am not a big bad, they even did the holy water and silver knife tests. I am just a normal girl from Florida " I raised my hands in  surrender.

Bobby laughed and continued "I know Kiddo, I know. but you, putting up the with those idjits that makes you far from normal - you are special. they better treat you like one. if not just let me know I'll whack their heads" I can't help but  laugh at his comments.

The evening went like that, Me and Bobby chit chatting and sharing stories.

We haven't heard back from the boys since they reached there and I had a strong feeling that something was wrong.

So I convinced Bobby and went to check up on them alone. Turns out I was right.

The boys were captured and knocked out by the wendigo. I did what I had to do, hunt down the wendigo and save the boys.