5.What makes you special ?! (Part 2)

I just want to continue it in Dean's POV so yeah so be it

Dean POV

"Yeah," JT said making my eyes grow wide. Sam looked at her in disbelief trying to process what he heard.

"What you mean Yeah?"I bickered.

"Your angel friend is right, I am not fully human but at the same time, I am not a demon I swear" she responded almost begging us to believe her.

"Can Someone elaborate on the not fully human part ?" Sam raised his voice for the first time looking between everyone in the room.

JT put her face in her hands and released a trembled but defeated sigh before starting the conversation.

"Listen boys you need to calm down" she stated.

"Calm down? are you kidding me? JT what the hell is going on, who are you ?" this was my turn to be angry.

"Look I need you to calm down otherwise you won't even hear me out Next thing i know you'll try to plot a murder plan and search for a way to kill me. just like Sam is doing right now," she said slightly annoyed.

"How do you .." before Sam could even complete his sentence Cas interfered in the convo.

He releasing his angel blade up from his sleeves and plunged it towards JT's chest.

Before I could react the blade stopped halfway in the air by....? JT !?.

An unseen force stopped the blade midway in the air. It was dangling there caught in the red sparkly thing which is emitting from JT's hand.

With the swish of her hand motion, she threw the blade against the door.

Sam and I stood there frozen in place don't know what to do.

Cas on the other hand picked up his pace towards her and used his angel power to attack her.

In a minute he had her pinned against the wall again.

Sam tried to reason with Cas to release her but he won't budge. Everything happened so fast leaving frozen at my place.

"Enough" She all but shouted sending Cas flying back in the room along with me and Sam to collide with the wall.

The power coming out of JT's hands made all the furniture in the crappy motel room float.

After a moment she came back to her senses realizing what she just did and calmed down.

The Red Mojo disappeared from her hands she ran towards me and Sam.

"Guys, I am sorry, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean to hurt anyone.That is why I kept this in vain, That is the reason I kept the secret .."

"That you are a freaking scarlet witch" I growled. We stood up she looked at Cas and said

"Please, let me explain"

"Go ahead," Sam said settling on the bed beside me. Cas stood near me leaving a nervous JT pacing in the middle of the room.

"I am not fully human" she started

"yeah I think we covered that part" I sassed.

"Dean" Sam sternly said silencing me.

"My Aura is different from a normal human because I am half mutant and half wizard. My father is a mutant and my mother well she is "

"an ancient witch I can relate to the Aura now" Cas finished for her and she nodded.

"The Silvers ? they are a part of the supernatural world ?"Sam interrogated