Chapter 19☑️

Chapter 19

One week later~

Luca's P.O.V.

"Fuck! How do you lose someone who doesn't even know we are looking for him?!" I yelled. I'm currently on the phone with one of my men who was in charge of keeping an eye on Ivan. According to him he just vanished. "Find him or you're dead." I said before immediately hanging up.

I sat down at my desk thinking about what to do. We have nothing. The Russians have hit us so hard yet we have nothing. They got someone all the way into my house and almost killed Karmen and I still have absolutely fucking nothing. "Fuck!" I yelled, punching one of my bookshelves making it fall.

I have Antonio, Matteo and Andy working on Ivan's location. The night when that guy tried to take Karmen, I personally searched through the security cameras but there was a gap in the footage. We have no clue how he got in.

I'm sick of this shit.

I sat there for a few hours coming up with a new plan. I decided that we have to hit them like they hit us. I was putting the final touches on the layout for our next raid when Karmen walked into my office. Without saying a word she closed my computer and started to straddle my lap.

"You haven't spent any time with me for like a week. I miss you." She said bending down to kiss my neck. Shit I know she's right, but I really need to finish this up so that we can get it done before the Russian strike again. "I'm sorry amore, I can't right now. I'm really busy with this new client." I said. She doesn't need to know what I was actually doing. She hates when I go on missions and she tends to worry ways more than she needs to. "Fine, just know I tried." She said before walking away. When she left I felt bad. I know I'm doing this to protect her but I just feel like I'm hurting her.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out hoping Antonio had some good news but instead I see that it's Karmen calling.

"Yes my love?" I answered on the second ring. There was no response. "Karmen?" I asked. Is she okay? I was about to call her name again when she released a moan and I felt my pants tighten. Is she fucking herself right now? I think to myself. I quickly stood up, on my way up to our room. I dropped a few papers but I just left them, they can surely wait.

When I got up there I tried to open the door but it was locked. I guess she heard me struggling to get in because I heard a small giggle on the other side of the door. "Dont fuck with me Karmen." I said beating on the door. "Karmen, let me the fuck in, before I take the doors off the hinges."

"Aw fuck" she moaned. Shit. "Daddy I'm gonna cum." She yelled, making me groan at the name. "God Karmen open the damn door." I yelled still trying to break the door down. I back up a few steps before slamming my foot through the door.

Her moans came to a halt when I reached through the new hole and unlocked the door from the other side. When I finally opened the door, I saw Karmen laying on our bed stunned, in only her bra and underwear.

"You've been very bad tonight my love." I said while unbuttoning my sleeves and rolling them up. I grabbed one of the blankets off the bed and wrapped her up in it before bringing her out of our room.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I held her hand as she trailed behind me. "My office. I can't fuck you in our room right now because the door is broken. We can't have someone seeing what's mine. Can we?" I asked, while unlocking the door to my office. She quickly shook her head no and walked ahead of me to go inside.

When we got in I locked the door and flipped her around so her back was to my chest. "I don't like to be teased, Karmen." I said pulling the blanket off of her and trailing my fingers up and down her body.

I reached around and cupped her sex with my palm, making her yelp in surprise. "This is mine, si?" I asked, pushing my fingers into her and rocking them in and out. "Yes." She moaned, closing her eyes. "Are you supposed to touch what's mine?" I asked her. I felt silvers go down her spine. "No." She said softly. "I didn't quite hear you."

"No." She said louder this time.

Karmen's P.O.V.

Luca pulled his fingers out of me and led me further into his office and bent me over his desk. I felt his hand rubbing my bare ass until I felt a sting. Instantly I felt wetness drip down my leg and clenched my thighs together. "Do you like that mi amore?" He asked. "No." I denied. By the way he chuckled I could tell he knew I was lying.

"If you want me to stop, say red. Understand?" I tried to speak but I could only nod. I felt him grab my jaw and turn my face to make eye contact with him. "Words darling." He said. "Yes daddy." I spoke and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Count." He said. Count what? Right when I asked myself I felt another sting, making me moan. "What did I say my love?" He asked me. "One." I said.

7 smacks later, I heard him unbutton and pull off his pants.  He pulled me up from my bent over position. He sat down in his desk chair. "Now. Since you decided to be a tease, you are going to sit here and ride my dick while I get my work done." He stated not leaving room for argument.

I walked over allowing him to line himself up with my entrance, pushing into me with my back to his front. He groaned while guiding me up and down on his length a few times before getting to work on his laptop.

"And Karmen?" He asked

"And Karmen?" He asked. "Yes?" I struggled to get out. "Don't even think about cumming." He said not even looking away from his computer. "But- that's not fair" I whined, making him laugh. "This is what happens when you're bad mi amore. Bad girls get punished." He said.

I started to pick up the pace, and I heard a breathy groan leave his lips. He continued to type with his right hand but used his left hand to reach around my waist and rub my clit. "Just like that, Karmen." He said, leaning his head back.

I felt my stomach tighten so I gripped his hand trying to make him stop rubbing my clit. "Hands on the desk Bambina." He said continuing to draw circles between my legs. "Luca please, I'm gonna cum." He stayed quiet and I felt myself clench around him, "I said no amore"

Luca's P.O.V.

Holy shit. Her bouncing slowly turned to needy grinding, turning me on even more.
I removed my hand from her clit and gripped the back of her thighs making her continue. I felt her clench around me and based off of the string on moans that left her mouth I could tell she came.

I stood up while I was still inside of her and bent her over my desk again. "What. Did. I. Say?" I asked, thrusting into her roughly after every word. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she could barely keep herself up.

I reached around her to play with her sensitive clit, making her let out a moaning scream. "I asked you a question, what did I say?" I asked, slowing my strokes while still rubbing her clit. "N- not to cum-m" she whined. "And what did you do?" I asked her while speeding up again. "I- I came." She whimpered.

"That you did, my love. Well you wanted to cum so bad, now keep going, trust me baby you're in for a very long night." I taunted while making her cum once again.