Chapter 15☑️

Karmen P.O.V.

I wake up with Luca's arm wrapped around my waist holding me tight. I would have blushed over the fact that Luca is holding me this close but I really have to pee right now. I try lifting his arm to get out of his hold but he only holds me tighter, putting more pressure onto my bladder. "Fuck" I say under my breath. I start tapping his arm trying to wake him up.

"Luca! Luca! Let go!" I whisper yelled, his eyes flicker open but his arm stays tight around me "you trying to leave me again?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "No, I just really need to pee please..." I say tapping his arm again. "Okay but be quick." He said releasing me. I get up and run to the bathroom. When I finish my business I look in the mirror and see my neck is covered in hickeys. I lift up Luca's shirt and gasp when I see two hand prints on my hips.

I walk back into my room and see Luca sitting on the edge of my bed. I walk up and stand in between his legs and his arms immediately wrap around me. "I was about to knock down the bathroom door." He says, making me chuckle. I run my fingers through his hair making him groan. He pulls back and looks at me.

"What?" I ask, giving him a confused face. And he just shakes his head. "You know you got a little carried away last night." I joked, lifting the shirt. He leans back getting a better look before leaving down a bit and kisses the bruises. "I'm sorry mi amore, you're right I did get carried away" I pull his head back so he's looking at me. "It's fine I had fun, I'm just a little sore." I say as he pulls me into his lap. "Well Micah is with my mom, so me and you can lay in bed all day." He says resting his hand on my thigh.

"I like that idea" I said, sitting myself so that I'm straddling him and resting my head in his neck. He lays back on the bed taking me with him. "You're finally mine." He says under his breath while playing with one of my curls. "Remind me to thank Jersey later." He said, flipping us over and resting his head in my chest. "You know you're like a big baby right?" I ask. He lifted his head up and glared at me. "I really don't care," he said, dropping his head. I chuckled and closed my eyes falling back asleep.

——————————————————

I woke up in bed alone. I heard faint yelling coming from downstairs so I quickly got up and walked down there. When I hit the bottom of the stairs I peek around the corner and see Luca yelling in Italian on his phone.

"non mi importa se devi tagliargli la fottuta mano! dammi le mie dannate risposte, o il prossimo proiettile sarà nella tua-" he stopped when he saw me. "fallo e basta, sono stato chiaro?" After a second he hung up and started making slow and threatening steps towards me. "Did I wake you up my love?" He asked lightly, brushing his thumb over my cheek. I shook my head "no, I'm just hungry." I said, rubbing my stomach, causing him to chuckle.
(i don't care if you have to chop off his fucking hand! get me my goddamn answers, or the next bullet will be in your-) (just get it done. Do I make myself clear?)

"Well, it's about 6 pm. So go get dressed, we'll get you something to eat." He said. Just then I realized he was dressed in a fitted button up with a vest and tie. "Why are you dressed so nice?" I questioned. "What? I'm not allowed to look nice?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow at him and he laughed, "I'm taking you out for a nice dinner for our first official date, I wanted to look nice" he said making me blush. He really taking me out on a date... "Now go get dressed before I have to bend you over the couch. Who knew someone could wake up looking this sexy?" He said lift my head to make eye contact with him. I stood on my tippy toes giving him a kiss. When I turned to go upstairs I felt a sting on my butt. "Did you just slap my ass?" I asked.

 "Did you just slap my ass?" I asked