Chapter 7

Karmen's P.O.V.

After Ryan left, me and Micah finished getting dressed, Luca went outside to get the extra clothes he kept in his car. It was fall so I was wearing a pair of high rise jeans and a green sweater crop top.

Karmen's outfit

Luca went and changed in the bathroom, right when he came out I got a text from Cami saying that something came up

Luca went and changed in the bathroom, right when he came out I got a text from Cami saying that something came up. "Well Cami can't come so it's just gonna be us three today." I look up from my phone and see him wearing a pair of black joggers and a dark grey hoodie. "Sounds good, where's Micah?" He asks "oh she's ups-" I was cut off by Micah coming down the stairs "I'm here! I'm here! No need to worry" she jumped the bottom stair before going towards the door "Are you slow pokes coming?" I laugh under my breath before grabbing an jacket for Micah and leaving.

Micah's outfit

—————————————

When we get to the park, we let Micah go over to the playground while me and Luca walk around the sidewalk around it.

"Well..." I said, trying to fill the silence.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you about something.."

"Well now I'm nervous..."

"You shouldn't be.. But I want you and Micah to come live with me"

I started choking on air, and he rubbed my back. "You want us to do what? Why?" I ask, trying to get my breath back.

"I want you guys to move in with me, your house is 30 minutes away from mine, what am I gonna do if something happens to you guys and I'm 30 minutes away"

"I'll have to think about it but I really don't think- where's Micah?" I looked around the Park trying to spot her but couldn't find her anywhere. "Micah!" Luca yells running towards the park. "Micah!" I'm panicking, where is she? "Micah!!" We are both running around looking for her when I see Luca take off running.

I look in the direction he's going and see a man around 5'8 holding Micah's hand and walking away from the park. Luca runs up still yelling "Micah!" The guy holding her hand takes off leaving her there. I thought he was going to grab Micah but instead he took off after the man. When I make it to Micah I scoop her up into my arms and kiss all over her face.