Izuku: "Thanks, Iida. What can we do with what we have…? I've gotta think."

Izuku begins to mutter.

Annya: "Is he always like this?"

Kirishima: "Yeah. It's been a while since I saw that muttering."

Yaoyorozu: "It really feels like Midoriya."

-----

The scene opens up to the police station with most of the pro heroes with a screen showing the other heroes. Both sides having heroes from Arcane's agency.

Endeavor: "Why do I have to clean up after U.A….? I'm a busy man."

Jeanist: (screen) "Come on, don't be like that. You went to U.A., to, didn't you?"

Tsukauchi: "Right now, we cannot call any heroes away from U.A.. Please look at the big picture, Endeavor. It's possible that this incident will become the impetus for the destruction of hero society. We must give it our all to make sure we resolve this successfully."

Jeanist: (screen) "In the past, I invited Bakugo to my agency in order to reform his behavior. There are few men as stubborn as he is. He is probably fighting back right now along with Kiriu. The situation requires that we act fast."

Gang Orca: (screen) "Not even you were able to change him?"

Jeanist: (screen) "He was inflexible with pride down to the roots of his hair."

Tiger: (screen) "My comrade, Ragdoll, was also taken. I cannot overlook this at a personal level, either."

Arcane: "It is the same for me. My son is out there, and I also wish not to look at this on a personal level."

Tsukauchi: "Based on the tracking device set by one of the students, we believe that there are multiple hideouts. From our investigations and assistance from Arcane, we know where the kidnapped victims are located. We'll send the bulk of our forces there and prioritize getting the victims back. At the same time, we will gain control of the other location we believe is their hideout, cutting off all paths of retreat to arrest all of them at once."

Gran Torino: "Toshinori, if they're recruiting the likes of me, then-"

All Might: "There's nothing to "the likes of you" about you, Gran Torino. With such big developments, that guy will definitely move."

Gran Torino: "All For One…"

Tsukauchi: "Today, it will be a race against time! Don't let the villains get away with anything! At the press conference earlier, we had just the principal work with us to deceive the villains. I had him feign distress, as if going through a very rough time. After hearing those words, the villains won't think that we will rush in on the very same day! Let us retaliate! Come, it's time for our counterattack! Let's turn this flow of events, heroes!"

Arcane walks towards the screen and calls for one of her heroes.

Arcane: "Sketcher."

Sketcher: (screen) "What is it?"

Arcane: "You will lead the heroes I deployed around you. If you encounter All For One, please clear the area immediately."

Sketcher: (screen) "I understand."

Arcane nods and wears her shades, facing Flash Bang.

Arcane: "Flash Bang, you know your thing."

Flash Bang fixes her blue hair, raising her black hood.

Flash Bang: "I got it."

Arcane: "All right, let's go!"

Tsukauchi: (nods) "Yeah."