𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 56

Bad News!

" They were fine just yesterday. "

BORA WAS ANXIOUSLY pacing in her room

BORA WAS ANXIOUSLY pacing in her room. Her phone rang twice and she panicked, picking it up instantly.

The early morning, she had gotten a text from Yo Sung that her grandparents were in the hospital because of an accident while she had been working on her newest album with the boys.

" Bora—ya! " Yo Sung's voice filled the quite room. She gulped, " Yo Sungie! Are they okay? "

After a painful long minute of silence, Yo Sung finally spoke up again. " Let's go see them. Can you talk to your manager or something? "

With tears forming in her eyes, she nodded, " Yeah! " Her voice cracked,
" I'll tell pd-nim and meet you outside of your apartment. "

" They'll be fine. " Yo Sung lied, " Don't worry. "

" Yeah. "

Bora hung up and took in a deep breath,calming herself down first. She couldn't let any of her members see in such a bothered state.

She texted Namjoon to come to her room and sighed. Within a minute, she heard a knock and the opened the door. " Bora? What's wrong? Are you okay? "

Bora shook her head, " Er.. I need to go back to  Gyeonggi-do. Hal-abeoji and halmeoni are sick. Can you please talk to Sejin oppa or pd-nim? "

Namjoon upon seeing her tensed state, nodded. " I'll talk, alright? Don't worry, he'll be fine. " He gave her a hug and Bora sighed shakily. " Yeah. "

Namjoon took out his phone and dailed their manager Sejin while Bora paced, fiddling with her thumbs anxiously.

Namjoon sighed in relief and hung up, facing the worried girl. " Bora, are you going alone? "

She shook her head again, " No, Yo Sungie said she'll come with me. Please, oppa! I need to go see them. "

" You're going, don't worry. I talked with Sejin hyung and he said you can. He'll free your schedule. Do you want a
ride? " Namjoon forced a smile although he could tell it was very serious since Bora was on the verge of breaking down.

Bora nodded, " Thank you. "

Namjoon then called Hobi and asked him to give Bora a ride since it'll take long from the train. Hoseok was ready in her room within seconds, " Bora? Are you ready? "

He mumbled, pulling her in a hug. She hummed, " I'm fine. " But with the quite voice, Hoseok knew she wasn't. " Let's go. "

Silently, the two exited and got in the car. Bora shot Yo Sung a text and told Hoseok the address and the two headed straight to where Yo Sung was living with her groupmates.