𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51

Manila Concert (2)

WITH CROWD CHEERING LOUDLY, Bora's anxiousness grew

WITH CROWD CHEERING LOUDLY, Bora's anxiousness grew. They were supposed to get in stage within seconds and she felt like she'll pass out.

Hoseok was beside her, frowning as he noticed the worry etched on her face. He grinned," You'll do the best. Don't worry. "

He mumbled, pulling the girl in a bear hug. Bora looked like she disappeared in his chest, she laughed slightly, relaxing in the very much needed hug. " Of course, I will. If I trip, catch me. "

" If you trip, I'll record it first. " Yoongi said and Jungkook giggled, " And I'll laugh! "

" KOOKIE?! YOU TOO? Aish—the betrayal I feel right now! "

She sighed, playfully pushing Jungkook away as he went to hug her but his grip was too strong. She groaned, " I don't remember you being so strong. "

She mumbled, giving up.

" I know, right?! " Jin beamed, " He's eating well. " He patted Jungkook's head.

" Hyung?! I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 18."

" You're still a kid because you're maknae. " Bora grinned, teasing.

" You're a maknae too. "

" There can't be two. Besides, I'm older than him so it doesn't actually make me the maknae. "

She smirked in satisfaction as Yoongi scowled, playully rolling his eyes.

" BY. ONE. FUCKING. DAY. Will you ever let go of—"

" You're on Stage!! "

The staff cut Jungkook off and the group started heading towards the entrance. " Noona! I'm not done yet! "

And they ignored Jungkook's whines.

As they stood on their spots, the part of the stage pushed upwards, revealing them to the thousands of fans that cheered even louder.

Bora grinned, waving as she jumped down and started walking towards her original spot she starts.

" Hello Army!!!!! " She called as Not Today started to play in the background, their first song in the tracklist.

And the mood shifted very quickly. Pushing away her anxiousness, Bora rocked with music, her microphone clutched into her hand as she danced to the choreography along with singing.

When her line was over, she jogged towards the bunch of fans who were screaming as she neared and waved at a few faces, grinning as she saw some of the cry.

Taking out her handkerchief that was tucked in her jeans, she leaned over and handed it to the girl, waving.