𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 93

Rae's Vlog◗  

The screen showed a room with decorated walls where many pictures of kpop and western music posters were hung up, most of them being BTS

A girl who looked around the age of 18 or something appeared and settled on the office chair, grinning and waving.

" Hey, guys! Welcome back to my channel! I'm Rae and today, I'm back with a special gift to my idol, Lav of BTS with a compilation of "my favorite moments of Bora. "

Many of them are collected by myself but some just fancams that I really love and want Bora to see this and... Umm..lets get started, than! Ignore my awkwardness! Hehe! "

She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her hair and the screen immediately shifted to a black screen before the title started to appear while the girl spoke in background.

The set of their wings tour cams into view and it appeared to be a concert. Many armys were heard screaming, singing and waving their army bombs while BTS were singing and dancing happily on the stage.

" One of my favorite moments of Bora, well, this is not completely Bora but also has RM. This is a fancam that I stumbled upon while sorting my files . I found it really cute so I'm putting it here. While singing, the stage malfunctions happen way too much and we all know that one time Bora had almost fallen off the stage because it was broken. "

She giggled, " But thankfully, Namjoon was there to save her. It's so cute~~~ he was just so nonchalant about it. "

The screen tape was now focused on Bora and Namjoon by the edge as they rapped together. The piece of stage Bora was standing on had suddenly cracked.

She stumbled but Namjoon had immediately caught her by waist and pulled her aside, still rapping nonchalantly but also smiling.

Bora laughed, a hand on her chest due to shock while the armys went wild, especially NamRa shippers.

The screen than shifts to another black pitch and than a somewhat young Bora around the age of fifteen appears.

" Okay, so we all stan a savage queen. I loved this one the most. BTS were filming Tension Elevator, of course, they didn't know there was a hidden camera in the lift.

It was Bora's turn and let's just watch what happened! " She laughed.

Bora was wearing a black t shirt that had "BANGTAN" written on it with her name below with a black leggings. Pretty simple compared to her style now.

" Do I have to dance? " She asked to the director, who nodded. " Yes, until the lift stops. You'll see staff up there as well and they'll tell you what to do. "