𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 99

Drunk

" OH MY GOD! DID YOU GUYS KISS?! "

BORA RARELY GOT DRUNK.  Although she had low tolerance for alcohol, she preferred to not drink because she didn't like alcohol much.

While the boys..... Oh, well.

She looked at Jungkook, who was holding his bottle close to his chest, retreaving to his room. Still slightly hesitant, Bora let him go.

Taehyung and Jimin were giggling at a corner of the couch. Yoongi was still sober, only his cheeks flushed but he was dozing off.

Namjoon, let's just say he was having a serious debate with Hoseok about why it is important to have the physical strength he has. While Hoseok was repeating Namjoon was just clumsy.

Bora took a sip of her untouched glass, cringing as it burnt her throat. As she looked at Jin, she didn't understand what he was doing at first.
The eldest was absolutely drunk.

He giggled, stumbling slightly but safely falling beside Bora on the couch. The girl sighed as he let out another giggle, his face flushed pink.

" What is it, oppa? "

" Nothing. " He grinned so wide that Bora wanted to pat his cheeks, wondering if they were hurting.

" Than why are you staring? "

" Because.... " He slurred, sitting straight, " Don't tell Bora but... she's just beautiful to look at. "

Bora bit the inside of cheek, blood rushing up to her neck. Drunk Jin and confidence, that mixture wasn't good for her heart.

" Yeah, I won't. " She chuckled, " You think she's beautiful? "

" Very. " He grinned, suddenly putting a finger on his lips and shushing her,
" Don't be loud, what if she hears
you?! "

" Right. Sorry. Are you confessing to her any time soon? "

" Yes. I'll ask her to marry me. Will she choose the ring with me if I ask
her to? "

She smiled, blush rising to her cheeks, setting the glass he was holding on the table. " Enough drinking for you guys. "

She stood up, patting Jimin and Taehyung's cheeks, " Go to sleep, guys! Your rooms are upstairs. "

" NIGHT, MY BABY! " Hoseok suddenly shot up and pulled her in a big hug, before stumbling away to his room.

Bora was glad they were all changed in comfy clothes. She watched as both Jimin and Taehyung didn't budge.

Sighing, she poked Yoongi's cheek,
" Oppa? Go to your room and sleep. " Yoongi sat up and nodded before heading to his room.

She sighed in relief, doing the same with Namjoon. Unfortunately, the man had to bump in the lamp on the way, causing a vase to fall and break.