𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 71

Argument

" I'm heading off! "

THE PEACE Bora thought she had didn't last long

THE PEACE Bora thought she had didn't last long. It started that morning when she woke up to the sound if her phone ringing.

She sat up and saw it was an unknown number. Knowing she shouldn't pick it up for safety reasons, she did exactly that and ignored it, going back to sleep.

She suddenly got a text right the moment she cut the call without answering it. Her heart dropped. Just when she had thought she was done with their bullshit, here she was again standing in the same loop.

" Pick up the call, Kang Mi Bora. It's your mother. "

It said, she let out a tired groan. She hadn't contacted them in what some months after her grandparents left the world, she had given then some money hoping they'll just leave her alone.

Who was she kidding?

She got up to get ready anyway, also ignoring the text and putting her phone on silent so she won't hear any calls, it was such a pity because she had kept Jin's solo as her ringtone, and she loved hearing it whenever someone called her.

But thanks to them literally AGAIN, she was already in a bad mood as she took shower and headed down stairs for some breakfast.

She had a photoshoot with Gucci since they had recently contacted her to be their brand embassedor and how could she deny?

She wasn't that excited, but Taehyung definitely was and he was making sure the girl ate and left on time.

So, she got downstairs and found only Jin and Jimin in the living room doing their morning breakfast. She didn't bother asking where others were.

" Morning, sweets. " Jimin grinned, pulling her in the usual morning hug he gives her. Bora sighed, melting into his arms. " Morning. "

" Did you sleep well? " Jin smiled and Bora automatically smiled back,
" Yeah. "

She thanked him as he handed her a plate of freshly made pancakes and chocolate syrup.

Both Jin and Jimin shared a look, realising she was being extra quiter than usual. Jimin nudged her softly,
" Hey, you okay? "

Bora nodded, " Of course. "

" Than why are you still at your second bite? " Jin countered, " You're zoning out. "

Bora sighed as her phone vibrated again, " I'm fine, oppa. I have this photoshoot later—"

" I know. " Jimin sighed dramatically,
" Taehyungie couldn't keep quite about you and Gucci. "

Bora chuckled and nodded.

" Okay—what's wrong, Bora?! "

Jin sighed, setting his fork down and crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair. Bora bit the inside of her cheek, looking at him.