𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 76

The Process

" Hyung is blushing. Aww! "

BORA WAS being hugged by Hoseok again

BORA WAS being hugged by Hoseok again. She giggled, sighing. " It's only going to be a week, you guys are acting like I'm leaving! "

" Well, technically, you are. " Yoongi shrugged, " If you're all done with the melodrama, let her go. "

Bora raised an eyebrow, " Wait—you didn't hug me! " She smirked and Yoongi stepped back, " I'm not coming within a five meter radius of you and your dirty mind—"

" You're still sour about that! " She grinned, taking a step forward. The rest muffled their laughter and Yoongi tries to run away but Bora hugged him from the back.

" Ah! Stop hugging me! " He whined, his cheeks tinted red. Bora grinned, standing on her tip toes and pecking his cheek.

" Hey!! Why didn't I get one? " Jungkook frowned and Bora raised an eyebrow,
" Kookie, what did you do last time? " She mused and Jungkook flushed, " I was just teasing hyung! "

" Wait, what did he do? " Taehyung frowned, " How do I not know of this? "

" He tried to kiss me. " Bora smirked,
" I'll be late for the meeting so I should leave now. "

She collected her things and Jungkook helped her with the bag, red in the face as Bora chuckled and kissed his cheek while except Jin and Jimin, others screeched a shocked "WHAT?! "

She glanced at Jin, who has been nothing but awkward from the previous night, she didn't know why she found it cute, although she needed a good talk with him after she returns.

He grinned at her with a flustered red face, waving, " Eat alot! " He yelled as she waved, Bora agreed and jumped in. The shooting was taking place at Yeongjongdo Island, Incheon.

Since they (Bora, her assistant and a bodyguard) were going from car, it'd only take half an hour to reach Incheon and than half an hour to reach the island.