𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 92

The Saesang◗  

" O-Oppa! Someone broke in. "

BORA FROWNED AT HER PHONE

BORA FROWNED AT HER PHONE. She was getting wierd texts since past few days. She blocked the number but than she would get texts from a new number.

She could tell one thing, it was the same person. She ignored it for awhile, but the texts were getting weirder to the point she couldn't ignore it.

But now, she was running out of patience. Because what the supposed person had sent her was a picture of her in her yard.

She recalled the morning she was just sitting, looking at the sunrise. She hadn't slept whole night wondering who was sending her texts.

She felt a little scared now that she saw the person also knew where she lived and got a picture of her so upclose.

Clearing her throat, she decided to just tell Jin and others and exited her room. She reached down to find literally no one.

On the fridge, she saw a note saying they were out for a boys night and they didn't want to disturb her since she was working.

She sighed, a weird feeling enveloping her as she realised she's all alone in a big ass house. Sure, they had security outside, but she wasn't convinced.

Suddenly paranoid, Bora immediately ran upstairs and locked herself in her room. She closed all the windows and just sat there, breathing heavily.

Unknown number:
" Closing the windows won't help, my love. I'm coming. "

She widened her eyes, her heart quickening. She shook her head, hoping the guy was just barking. He can't get in past the guards.

She sighed, relaxed for a few seconds. But the heavy feeling in her gut never left. The clock ticked as she just stared at it, an hour passed.

She finally decided to relax now that he hadn't shown up yet.

Climbing on her bed, she pulled the sheets up to her chin and just blocked the number, hoping she won't get anymore texts.

She was slowly drifting off to sleep when she heard some sounds from downstairs. She sat up, completely dazed as she thought the boys were back.

Walking out, she reached by the stairs to see not the boys but a tall lanky man looking around. Her sleep literally flew out of the window as he looked up.

Feet frozen to the ground, she didn't know what to do. Just as he smirked slyly, her heart dropped. " Finally found you, baby. "

She immediately ran to her room and slammed the door shut, locking. Stumbling to her phone, she quickly dailed the number as she heard banging on the door.

" You can't hide forever, Bora! Come to your oppa!! " She cringed, her heart hammering in her chest.