𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 59

Album Covers:

Tracklist:

Tracklist:

Eight ft.Suga

SoulMate ft.J-Hope

First Winter — Lav and Jin

Can't Love You Anymore —  Lav and Jungkook

Friday — Lav and Taehyung

Meaning of You —  Lav and Jimin

Palette ft. Namjoon

Dear Name — Lavender

Love Poem — Lavender

Hi spring Bye — Lavender

Ending Scene — Lavender

Total Duration: 46 minutes 12 seconds.

The seven tracks she has with boys are for the ARMYs as a gift. Bora wasn't good with express it so she decided to write some songs and dedicate them time the fans she really appreciates by giving them more of "the boys" content (recent interview about the album).

However, Dear Name, this track is dedicated to her grandparents who passed away and she didn't have enough time to show and tell them how much she loves them.

Live Promoting and Interview

Bora settled in her studio, setting up her iPad as she decided to connect to the interviewer form Mnet.

" Annyeong!! " She beamed, seeing as there were already viewers before the interviewer himself.

She joined once the interviewer entered the stream and he waved.
" Lavender, it's good to see you!! "

" Same here. "

" So, how does it feel to have a solo album? "

Bora smiled, " It's actually wierd. At first, I didn't think of doing duets with the boys, it felt so strange to not have them recording with me.

So I just decided to return thr favor to the  armys who have been supporting BTS for so long, I'd give them some "BTS boys content. " She winked, " Armys will know what that means. "

The interviewer laughed, nodding.
" So please tell us about this album and it's tracks. "

" Alright, so the first seven tracks are obviously for the fans, just like the name of my album "For U". And there's one song I wrote for my loved ones called Dear Name. As for the other songs, I didn't actually go through the worst heartbreak or something—honestly, my love life doesn't even exist at this point so it's all just inspiration! "

She grinned, " But nonetheless, I'm very happy the armys are supporting me on this. I'm not really good at expressing how I actually feel, but I hope they know it. "

" I'm sure they do. BTS and Armys have such a close relationship that it still shocks everyone. "

He smiled and Bora nodded, grinning.
" Oh, it's time. " She looked the clock, only ten seconds left.

The interviewer started the countdown and Bora nodded along excitedly, as soon as the clock struck tweleve, Bora had gotten a notification on her phone by Bang Pd.

" It's done!!! "

" Good luck on the album, Bora-ssi. It was really good to have you here with us. "

" Yes, thank you! "

Live Ended

As soon as the live ended, the door burst open and the boys piled in with cake in their hands.

" A mini celebration for my baby growing up so fast!!! "

Hoseok cried, pulling Bora in a hug. The girl laughed against his shoulder, patting his back softly.

" Noona! I can keep the ringtone now, right? " Jungkook beamed and Bora chuckled, nodding while Taehyung put on a birthday hat. " It's not my
birthday—"

" Shut it! We're cutting a cake so it doesn't matter! " He grinned and Bora chuckled, shrugging. " Fine—whoa! That's my whipped cream! "

She snatched the cake from Jin but he took it back just as fast, causing Bora to pout.

" Cut it first. We all want to eat it. " He grinned and Bora whined, " Okay, just because you all worked on this with me. "

She grumbled, although she was smiling. A yelp escaped her lips as Jimin had suddenly flicked some cream on her nose.

" JIMIN-SSI!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD! " She screeched, " How dare you waste my precious whipped cream? "

" Uh-oh! " Namjoon grinned ad Bora broke into a chase to Jimin, who was already running down the stairs. The two ended up toppled over each other at the end of the stairs while others laughed and Jungkook recorded it, grinning.

a/n:

a/n:

UwU! I love her interactions with Jimin so much. Who do you love reading Bora interact with the most?