𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 96

Tattooes◗  

" He's just flustered that he saw me in my sports bra! "

" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! "

Jin inquired as Bora and Jungkook entered the house late at night. Bora grinned, " We decided to take a stroll at the beach later. It was unplanned. "

" Yeah, and we got late because we didn't realise the time. "

Jin sighed, " You could've at least texted. Did you both eat? " Bora and Jungkook shared a look before shaking their heads.

" There's food in kitchen. " He patted Jungkook's shoulder, " And you, "
Bora grinned, " Yeah, I'll sleep early. "

She teased, making her way towards the kitchen. Jin scoffed playfully, disappearing down the hallway.

" Ah! Let's eat. " Jungkook grinned and Bora chuckled. " Are you hungry after that? "

The boy hummed while Bora grinned,
" Even after eating in the food stall? " The two giggled, finishing the dinner and Bora grabbed some ice packs,
" Here. Use these, alright?! "

She ruffled his hair and planted a kiss on his forehead before heading upstairs. After a shower, she changed into a hoodie and sweatpants before deciding to check on the members.

Taehyung and Jimin were fast asleep in Jimin's room, cuddled up. Namjoon and Hoseok were asleep too along with Jin and Jungkook was applying ice to his hands.

Hoseok was also asleep and she made to Yoongi's room, to find it empty. She sighed, knowing he must be in his studio so she walked up to the door and peeked in before pressing the password and entering.

There he was, typing furiously on the keyboard before operating some sound keys. She suddenly wanted to just cuddle at the sight of him.

Yoongi faced her as she peeked at the screen, pouting. " What do you want? " He asked, knowing exactly what she wanted.

" Cuddles! " Bora mumbled, pushing his hands away before climbing on his lap. Chuckling, he let her wrap her arms around his neck and held her tight by her waist.

Bora sighed contently, nuzzling her face in his neck which made the boy smile secretly.

" Did you just come back? "

Bora hummed, grinning. " See this! " She raised her hand to show him her fingers. One of them had "hope" tattooed. Yoongi chuckled,
" So you got tattooes with Jungkookie? What did he get? "

" He got army written on his knuckles with our initials. "

" Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung will kill you! "

Bora grinned, " Nah! They love us too much. " She giggled, sighing.

" Is that the only tattoo you got? Didn't it hurt? " Bora smiled, pulling her sleeve to reveal the tattoo on her forearm.