𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 72

Worry◗  

" Hyung, she didn't come back from her photoshoot. "

BORA DID NOT return home

BORA DID NOT return home. Neither did she pick up any calls from Jimin. As the day turned to evening, others gathered for dinner.

" Where's Bora? " Yoongi asked, noticing the tensed atmosphere. No one answered, because only Jimin knew Bora did not return yet.

" Hyung, she didn't come back from her photoshoot. "

Namjoon frowned, " What do you mean? Her photoshoot ended three hours ago. " Jimin widened his eyes, of course he knew it ended. He had tired to call her and text her, but she didn't answer either of it.

He just didn't want the others to panic.
" What happened? "

Yoongi asked and looked at the other boys. Surprisingly, Jin was the most quiet one when Yoongi had expected him to throw a fit and worry already.
Although his face was scrunched in worry, he simply stared at his plate.

" Jin hyung? You know something? Did someone even try to call her?! "

" I did. " Jimin mumbled, " She didn't pick up nor she texted me back. "

" OKAY, SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE? "

Jimin scratched the back od his neck.
" Jin hyung and Bora got into an argument. "

Yoongi frowned in confusion, " Bora? Arguing with Jin hyung? "

" Is that even possible? " Jungkook mumbled, looking at the clock. " I'll go look for her. "

" I'll come with you, Jungkook. Let me call her assistant... " Namjoon stood up and the two exited almost immediately.

" What is going on? " Hoseok sighed,
" How did you two argue? Everything was fine. "

Jin clicked his tongue as Taehyung nudged him.

" Hyung? "

Jimin realised he's not going to speak and sighed. Guess he was bound to do this.

" Someone was threatening Bora over texts ans kept calling her. We got worried and asked but she didn't tell us anything. Jin hyung lost it. "

" Gee, thanks. " Jin rolled his eyes, " I was just worried, okay? She didn't tell any of us she has parents and brother—except Yoongi—and she also claims to not know them when I ask! "

Yoongi looked alarmed at the mention.
" Oh, for Fuck's sake! Those piece of shit! "

" She has a brother? Oh my God! She'll call him oppa too? Ew. I can't imagine Bora calling someone else—"

" Taehyungie, not now. " Jimin sighed and Taehyung bit his tongue, nodding.

" Bora is not on good terms with them. It's so bad that she doesn't take them as her family and she hates each of
them—"