Cinder:"I'm afraid the only reason you're still alive is that you have something our mistress wants. It goes without saying that if I am wrong ..." then she used her half Fall Maiden powers  to summon fire from her hands.

Raven then sighed, before seh decided to call Vernal.

Raven:"Vernal!"

Vernal then stepped out of the tent and walk to Raven's left.

Cinder:"Good. Would she be the long-gone Spring Maiden? Prove it."she said.

Raven then look at Vernal and nodded at her.

Vernal then closed her eyes as she raised both of her hand as she start manipulating the wind, creating a tornado far away from the camp.

Klarion, Mercury and Emerald eyes widen as Cinder was smiling, before Vernal then stopped the tornado and opened her eyes.

Raven then tapped Vernal's shoulder.

Raven:"Under my leadership, Vernal has grown a lot. Keep this in mind before attempting anything."

Cinder then nodded with a smile on her face.

Cinder:"Raven, I will not underestimate you, so avoid insulting my intelligence. The chances that you and the Maiden will be able to escape from here are slim, but if you really know our mistress like you said, then you know very well that you could never really escape her. But we came to you carrying an olive branch."

Klarion:"Ladies are simple means to reach an end. What Salem really wants are the relics kept in the Hunters' Academies. Follow us. Let Vernal open the way for us to the Relic of Knowledge, and any previous acts of rebellion against Salem will be forgiven you. Neither you nor she can hope for a better offer than this."

Raven:"You talk as if getting into Haven is no easy feat."

Cinder:"Because it will be. The Headmaster, Lionheart, has become a faithful of Salem. All we need is the key to the Vault." she said with arrogance.

Raven then tilt her head as Cinder just laughed.

Cinder:"You're certainly not the only one who betrayed Oz, Raven." she said with a smirk.

Raven:"I don't intend to help Salem. I don't intend to help Oz. I don't want to get involved in this story." she said firmly as she reached for her blade.

Cinder just laughed.

Cinder:"You missed that chance when you decided to keep a Maiden with you. But if you come with us to Haven, and help me take back half of my power, we'll leave you, your clan and your little secret here, free to spend the rest of your days scrambling through the woods and mud. What we need ... is just ... the Relic."

Raven then sighed.

Raven:"I need time to think about it-"she was then cut off by Klarion.

Klarion:"Time you don't have. In two days, the White Fang will burn Haven Academy to the ground. You will choose now."

Raven then shook her head and sighed.

Raven:"You really cornered me, huh?"

Cinder:"So .. are you with us? Or against us?" she asked.

Raven then removed her helmet as Mercury eyes widen, due to the similarity between this woman and Yang Xiao Long.

Raven:"Agreements like these are built on trust, and don't take it badly, but I don't trust any of you. You will have to give me something more."