Ruby:"Do you really think that?"

However before Ren, could've said anything Jaune interrupted him.

Jaune:"Well, think back to when we were all in Beacon. Do you feel like you've ever done something stupid, or embarrassing? Or even treacherous? Do you really think you were so perfect?" he asked with anger and sarcasm as Yang, Weiss, Nora and Ren start thinking of all the bad stuff they've done towards Jaune.

Yang:"I may have been a little too enthusiastic from time to time." she said, Jaune just shook his head.

Ruby then tried to light up the mood.

Ruby:"I tried to take down a Nevermore in a one-on-one fight on the second day of school."

Jaune just shook his head before putting the plate back to place.

Jaune then turn to them with his arms crossed and an angry glare on his face.

Ren:"Well, that sense of embarrassment. That desire to be able to go back and tell yourself not to be that stupid ... is tangible proof that you are no longer the person you were before."

Jaune:"Heh, yeah right." he said with sarcasm.

Ren:"You have become smarter, kinder, stronger. And you are still growing. We are all growing up."

Jaune:"Let's see how long you'll live to see and know that." he responded coldly before walking out the house to take some fresh air.

Everyone was quiet as Y/n sighed, before following Jaune outside and try to calm him.

Ruby then scratched the back of her hair in embaressment.

Ruby:"Oh yeah. when Ren decides to speak he always goes on light topics."

Nora then look at Ruby, before they both sighed and just get up and walked away.

Weiss, Ren and Yang just looked at each other.

Weiss:"I remember being great at school!"

Ren and Yang, just looked at her in annoyence.

Yang:"We.....are a mess."she said as Ren nodded.

Qrow then walked towards the three with Oscar next to him.

Qrow:"Now that's was a rather akward breakfast." he said as Oscar hide behind him.

.

.

.

.

An hour later everybody were now sitting and they were quiet, due to what happened at breakfast.

Weiss:"So ... the Maidens, magic, Salem ... all true?"

Qrow then sighed as Ozpin then took over Oscar's body.

Ozpin:"Miss Xiao Long, is this what your mother told you in outline?"

Yang, however was quiet.

Weiss then sighed.

Weiss:"More or less yes." she said.

Yang:"You forgot something. You still haven't told everyone what you did to Qrow and my mother."

Ruby eyes widen.

Y/n then turn to Ozpin.

Y/n:"What are you talking about?"

Qrow then scoffed in annoyence.

Qrow:"Oh, great."

Ozpin then put an hand on his chin.

Ozpin:"I didn't think he would reveal this secret so easily. Your mother has to trust you a lot."