Klarion then raise an eyebrow.

Klarion:"Why, what happened to the old one?"

Salem:"Guess...."

Klarion then smirked.

Klarion:"The Silver eyes girl?"

Salem then shook her head with smile on her face, much to Klarion confusion.

Salem:"Just a very trained young Huntsman." she responded calmly.

Klarion:"Oh, how sad. Well, it will be done."

Salem:"Good." then the Seer disappeared.

Klarion:"Looks like Qrow was right, Professor Lionheart. Those students are not push overs aftert all."

.

.

.

.

Back at the Grimm world, Salem then look over to Cinder who was still pissed.

Salem:"You can speak freely." she said to Cinder.

Cinder:"I do not understand. Working with bandits? Leave that Zatara alive? What does it mean? We could easily take what we want by force."

Salem:"Never underestimate how useful others can be. Take Leonardo. He was once one of Ozpin's most loyal allies, and look at him now ... When the time comes, the power I promised you will be yours. But remember, that power will come with a price. If, Y/n Zatara has learned to control her own power. You will have to be very careful to protect yours. There is a limit to what I can do to help you."

Cinder then bowed down as she then proceed to walk out the meeting room, before Salem called her out.

Salem:"And Cinder. Before you go, tell Tyrian that ... I want to talk to him for a moment."

Cinder then nodded and walked out.

.

.

.

.

Back with Weiss Schnee she was now reading a magic book about Ice manipulation, before she looked out the window and noticed a placed that she had never seen before.

Weiss then got up her seat and walked up to the pilot.

Weiss:"Where are we?" she asked the pilot.

Pilot:"Certainly not in a nice place. We are passing through the hanging islands of Matsu Lake. The gravitational dust forming on them is creating some turbulence. Nothing he can't handle, but it happens that some pretty dangerous Grimms are hiding on the islands. I count on our friends in need to keep them busy."

Weiss however then heard a sound of something approaching as she turn to the window to see a bullhead losing control and going straight for a them.