chapter 15-help

Y/N P.O.V

"sean please, I know I make a mistake by leave you but you know that I didn't mean it. I have to they took me away from you please let's go home and I will treat you like a prince will ya'' you sat on your knees  "mom, this women creepy me out please let's go home"

" see I told you he's not going anywhere without my permission. I'm his mother now. Let's go sean" hindu said taking sean away from me

He nod and they leave the café. Y/n on her knees looking them fade away from her vision. She went back to her apartment and sat on the couch.

AUTHOR P.O.V

She less eat and her body getting skinny. Jeno try to make her feel better like before but nothing happen. She's unconscious.  She faint in her room because of less proteins in her body. The doctor said she have to take a rest and jeno have to make her better like before.

After a few days, she went to the kim mansion only to see suga in the living room. Suga saw her baby bump getting bigger and her body getting skinny. Suga got up went to her, pick her up to the private ward in the house. No one know that the baby that y/n carry is suga baby.

"hyung, someone just coming back" he came into jin room "who?"

"y/n"

"why?" Jimin suddenly was there helping jin with some paperwork
"she's maybe sick. She seems more skinny than before. Can someone treat her. She's unconscious" suga ask them.

After a few hours " I have a news"
everyone attention towards him"what kind of news?"

"well maybe only suga saw her baby bump and also she almost dead" Jimin look at suga. Suga look at him back with 'what' look. "do you know something jimin" V asking him in suspicious "I told you, you have to be more careful" He look at suga "well everything is going to be okay"

"she's pregnant your child!" Everyone look at both of them.
"what are you talking about? His child?" Jin ask "since when you have a girlfriend?"

"suga hyung fucking her in the bathroom while Namjoon hyung went to the meeting"

"she ask for it"

"you're supposed to tell us"

" I told her that I will took care of the baby but she leaving"

"you have to take this responsibility hyung at she's gonna kick you on your private part." V said

"you threaten me now?" Suga feeling irritated
"I tell you the truth. She kick me on my dick when she fall down thought that I'm gonna rape her" v said still feel hurt in his private part

"yeah whatever. I will take care of her."

The next morning she woke up by the light turned on. She adjust the light and saw jin coming in the room bring food for her. "why am I here?"

"well. You came here in the rain stand in front of our door in wet clothes then you faint in suga arms. It's been a week. What happen to you?"

" I came home and everything was change. I ask jeno where is my brother, he lying to me until I threat him to kill him if he didn't tell me the truth. He told me that a bodyguard from orphanage house that I tell you guys take him away from jeno without getting any explanation from him. I went to the orphanage house and they said that my brother got adopted by a small family. I ask for their number then he forget about me when we met the next morning. He said that he never have a sister also he's the only child in that family. Even he call that women mom."

She cry again." first, I want you to listen to my command."

"what is it?"

"wipe your tears and eat the food. Second, you have to tell us about your baby bum and last but not least, you have to picture us about that women also her name. You got it?"jin Said. She just nod and dig in the whole food after jin leave the ward room.